Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2010 Tennessee State Championship--3-20

Prof Clay

BACK TO MEMPHIS THIS YEAR!

WHEN: MARCH 20th-- 9:00 am reg

WHERE: MIDSOUTH GAME CENTER
7996 TRINITY RD
CORDOVA TN

Store is located at the corner of Germantown Rd and Trinity. You can see the Super WalMart from the front doors!!

Last edited:
Alright, States in Memphis! Makes it a lot easier for me to be there.

Speak for your side of the state only. Unfortuntely, this basically shuts out the eastern part of the State.

Hope you have a great event Clay, but I and many others from East TN will be going the much closer route of east for States this year. Hopefully, next yr it can be in Nashville again. Just think how the Memphis crew would enjoy a trip to Sevierville, if we held States here. I have convention centers to book, if needed :wink:

Keith

Speak for your side of the state only. Unfortuntely, this basically shuts out the eastern part of the State.

Hope you have a great event Clay, but I and many others from East TN will be going the much closer route of east for States this year. Hopefully, next yr it can be in Nashville again. Just think how the Memphis crew would enjoy a trip to Sevierville, if we held States here. I have convention centers to book, if needed :wink:

Keith

Or Chattanooga! :biggrin:

Too far away for me, I'll be going to KY/NC instead...since KY is during spring break and NC is week after.

Since states is a week away, come by both Pokemon league locations before that actual tournament. The first location is:

HOBBYTOWN USA
2884 WOLFCREEK PKWY
MEMPHIS, TN 38133

And the location for states is:

MIDSOUTH GAME CENTER
7996 TRINITY RD
CORDOVA TN

Come by both and know the Memphis area, and pick up some last minute cards!

Congrats to Dale and Patrick for sneaking home some Junior glass and the 1st place prize!!

Operation invasion. Successful. Out.

Missed all my friends from the great state of Tennesseeee!

(yes, I know there were 4 e's there!)

Vince

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNERS!!!

Masters!! Kevin W

Senior!!! Ann Marie T

Juniors!!!! Patrick from MO!!

I know some people who really really Hate Shuppet Donk after this week end!! Thank goodness for 1 lone Dialga G X to stop the the onslaught in the semi-finals of the Masters division!!

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNERS!!!

Masters!! Kevin W

Senior!!! Ann Marie T

Juniors!!!! Patrick from MO!!

I know some people who really really Hate Shuppet Donk after this week end!! Thank goodness for 1 lone Dialga G X to stop the the onslaught in the semi-finals of the Masters division!!

Aww come on theres gotta be SOMEBODY to show my shuppets some love, they've been working so hard and dialga has been stomping on em in the semifinals of states and finals on cities :nonono:

Yeah it's crazy How all the SP players just stopped playing dialgia...im like WHY? so you got decks like shuppet and cursegar messing up the metagame...lol

Back