Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2010 Utah State Championship

simba

Announcing the 2010 Utah State Championship!!

Players from all over the state will be in attendance of this amazing and fun event! We also welcome all players from across our borders to join and play as players from all ages pit their skills and decks against the other to determine who will walk away as the Utah State Champion!

Players will compete in one of 3 age divisions. Each division will receive the following!

The top 8 placers in each division (Juniors, Seniors, Masters) will receive:
* 1st place - 36 boosters, playmat, and trophy
* 2nd place - 16 boosters, trophy
* 3rd place - 8 boosters, trpohy
* 4th place - 8 boosters, trophy
* 5th - 8th place - 4 boosters each

In addition, the 1st place State Champion in each division who attends the 2010 US National Championships will also receive a $300 travel stipend after their arrival at the Pokemon National championships.

We hope to see you there!

On a final note:
To show our appreciation to our players, if we reach 80+ players total for the event, pizza will be provided to all! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or email us:
[email protected]
[email protected]

See you there!

Simba

Methinks you're setting the bar a little low for the pizza promo, seeing as you got 106 last year and 110 the year before. Just sayin ^_^

lol hopefully i dont have a repeat of two years a go
my game befor lunch took most of my lunch and i didnt get my pizza or a lunch.

Either Igor, Karl, or I will win.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Maybe Justin. lol

Last edited:
no i'm gonna register to say i'm in the masters then dominate the WHOLE division lol and you guys won't match up to my amazing rogue deck i'm working on.

lol you have to play the game first, befor u go proclaming who going to win it

While I don't submit to Tavish's self-proclaimed style, he's actually one of our top competitors. I'd watch out :)

(not to say he's right, just that he's got a few notches)

Look foward to playing in Utah states once again. It will be fun seeing some familiar great players such as Karl, Igor, And Tavish it will be very interesting to see what is played at Idaho states then to travel to Utah in the past Utah has pretty much dominated both states and I do hope to see Idaho atleast put up a fighting chance this year. Well good luck to all States is approaching very quickly and I'm very excited I hope to see 110 maybe even more at Utah for the PIZZA and of COURSE cookies I guess by what Simba was saying. Which I don't see being very hard because Pokemon is becoming bigger by the year!!!

Look foward to playing in Utah states once again. It will be fun seeing some familiar great players such as Karl, Igor, And Tavish it will be very interesting to see what is played at Idaho states then to travel to Utah in the past Utah has pretty much dominated both states and I do hope to see Idaho atleast put up a fighting chance this year. Well good luck to all States is approaching very quickly and I'm very excited I hope to see 110 maybe even more at Utah for the PIZZA and of COURSE cookies I guess by what Simba was saying. Which I don't see being very hard because Pokemon is becoming bigger by the year!!!

I'll be the first to admit that while I'm proud of how well Utah has done and how far we've come, I feel Idaho is on it's own path in coming up. I've seen a lot of great things from Idaho and the level of play has really shown growth as well in the face of so many outside competitors. Idaho also has the best Spirit of the Game of any state I've seen, hands down! One of the reasons I enjoy traveling up there :)

Yeah I agree Simba thanks. Idaho is becoming alot more competitive and I do believe its because of the outsiders traveling which allows us to see other great players and their decks. To become better you must play they better players and I have played many so far. I do appreciate a challenge and I don't mind loosing just as long as I had fun and it was a learning experience BUT isn't that why Pokemon is such a great game because it is a fun learning enviroment!

Don't worry Idaho, Your State champ will be there too defend he's title. I can't wait to see all you guy's from Idaho again, Great bunch of guys.

Yeah Igor thats good to hear I hope to play you because the only time I got to play you was actually at regionals and it went down to time. So hopefully we get to play a full fun interesting match

Back