Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2010 World Championship Decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely, Luxchomp.
Link doesn't seem to work for me. Might just be the school computers.

Also: Is there really any point to these decks? They're not even playable...

Please tell me that the Luxchomp deck is Jacob's :/

I wish for this too :/

I have sent an email to toywiz and play pokemon asking whose is it. I hope they will reveal this.

---------- Post added 09/21/2010 at 01:33 PM ----------

Lovely, Luxchomp.
Link doesn't seem to work for me. Might just be the school computers.

Also: Is there really any point to these decks? They're not even playable...

LuxChomp is such a hard deck to master and Worlds decks help you grow as a player as you play with the best decks for the whole year.

Charlie and I purchased our first World deck because it was based on a friend's deck from our league, and we just thought that it was incredibly cool that his tournament result, and the deck he built, were recognized by POP.

We have bought some of the decks over the years if they were decks we faced but did not build, to better understand them.

Some folks buy them to collect them, and don't play the game.

I think these decks are cool, and a wonderful commemorative for four very lucky players each year.

The only downside to these decks is that some unscrupulous ebay sellers offer restricted from tournament individual cards from these decks for just a little less than the going rate the genuine playable versions of the card are going for. There are ebay sellers who take advantage of the unknowing,,,so be careful when buying from ebay new buyers.

aren't the players' names on the side panel, below the worlds logo? that's how the previous years' packaging has looked...

'mom

It doesnt look like mine got printed, looking at how long the last name is:

Lesage - Komatsuda

and the shortness of the first name

Jacob- Yuta

Well, it woulda been cool. I guess we gotta wait.

~Jacob

It doesnt look like mine got printed, looking at how long the last name is:

Lesage - Komatsuda

and the shortness of the first name

Jacob- Yuta

Well, it woulda been cool. I guess we gotta wait.

~Jacob

I just noticed that as well. I guess there is still a possibility but, it isn't the end of the world if it doesn't happen :/

Grats to everyone who got their decks printed!

It sucks when the same deck places in multiple age groups like in 2004 with Magma.

Somehow Pram got the deck in too. I'm glad for you man :) I was really doubting it'd get printed "again" so its a nice pleasant surprise.

Grats to everyone who got their decks printed!

It sucks when the same deck places in multiple age groups like in 2004 with Magma.

Somehow Pram got the deck in too. I'm glad for you man :) I was really doubting it'd get printed "again" so its a nice pleasant surprise.

its because they have to print something that has bolt's name in it(atleast i hope they picked boltevoir)

With my 400% zoom on my laptop, it seemed like the Luxchomp's name was 4 letters since it was about as long as the Juniors Pluff, and the last name seemed longer than Jacob's, it looked about 8 letters long.

With my 400% zoom on my laptop, it seemed like the Luxchomp's name was 4 letters since it was about as long as the Juniors Pluff, and the last name seemed longer than Jacob's, it looked about 8 letters long.

Ya it's Yuta's deck list.

Yoshi, Top 2 Seniors, AMUGyarados Michael Bryan

I am really surprised they reprinted a G&G deck, I thought they would do the Gengar deck from T4 Seniors.

Oh well I was correct on 3 of the 4 decks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back