Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Collectible Card

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeches

"Before posting, please review the FAQ and follow the Guidelines provided for Card of they Day. Whereas we enjoy opinions of the cards, it is necessary to include a Brief Description for all players to understand your point of view and an optional Rating (ex. x/10). In the future, posts not using the FAQ information may be deleted and reported. Thanks, Mgmt"

[gal=42252]
2011-03-16 Blissey PL 022
[/gal]​

7/10
Good card. Decent first attack, ehh second attack.
Used to be fun in Gyarados
Can be used in Steelix.

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a good card, it can be used for it's healing in decks with High HP like, magnezone (To help draw more too), Gyarados (Altough Warp/Seeker is better), and mainly Steelix prime. I think it belongs in any tank-like deck, other than DialgaChomp. It has good health for a stage 1 so being sniped from the bench isn't likely. His retreat cost is 1-2 more than most of use like it, but it's managable. The attacks are pretty weak and expensive, but return can help in your really in need. The weakness sucks but Champ isn't being play as much as it was during Cities. No resistance sucks, but I like the art. I give it a 7/10

Today's COTD is Blissey from the Platinum expansion. As usual for a Blissey, it has high HP for a Stage 1, with 120. Weakness to :fighting: just screams for Donphan Prime to come in and OHKO it. A retreat cost of 2 is a bit high, though. Its Poke-Power, Nurse Call, lets you discard a card from your hand, and be an auto-potion for any of your Pokemon. Its first attack, Return, does a meh 20 damage for :colorless:. However, it provides decent draw power, giving you cards until you have 6 in your hand. Its second attack, Double-Edge does a good 100 damage for :colorless::colorless::colorless::colorless:, letting you put DCE on it. However, the downside of doing 60 to yourself is horrid.

Modified: 4/10- OK draw power, second attack is bad.
Limited: 9/10- Draw Power=Great. 100 damage= Great. 120HP= Great.
Unlimited: 3/10- Claydol GE....... Heard of it?

Last edited:
This card can be very useful for its healing power in tank decks like steelix and it can also be good in Vilegar to stop all the diffrent ways to get around fainting spell. 120 HP is good. 1st attack is OK if you have a really bad hand. 2nd attack is bad but you shouldn't ever have to use it. 2 retreat is meh but with unown Q and warp energy its not THAT bad. Weakness to fighting is bad but donphan still can't OHKO without belt and pluspower and thats assuming you have Blissey active and considering its great healing ability it is just fine kept on the bench. So without further ado I give this card a...
10/10

This is a tech card, so you shouldn't be attacking with it. The best thing about it is, it's power allows you to discard and this does so many things...

1. draw more with uxie
2. get rid of pokemon cards against lostgar or trainer cards against vilegar
3. get rid of clutter cards
4. get rid of a supporter before the opponent can portrait it

Solid card, but only fits into a small group of decks based around healing. 6/10

Today's CotD is Blissey from PL, another re-review from 2 years back :lol:

Sadly not much has changed though :nonono:

Today's CotD is Blissey from PL, which while not as prolific as its MT cousin, is still useful in its own ways. Statwise, 120 HP is great for a Stage 1 (though you'd think the Pokemon with the highest possible HP in the videogame would have more...), +30 Weakness to hurts, no Resistance is common, and colorless to Retreat is a tad expensive. Nurse Call is a decent enough Poke-Power, acting as a free Potion once per turn by discarding a card in your hand. Return deals a nice 20 for :colorless: and lets you draw cards until you have 6 in your hand, which is nifty. Double Edge is a bit pricey at :colorless::colorless: for 100 and 60 to Blissey.

Modified - 6/10 (A fun card mainly, within a mass healing deck or something)
Limited - 9/10 (Great HP, relative ease to get out, free healing, and an attack that gives you cards, what could be better?)
Unlimited - 1/10 (No use here)

Pretty much the same as back then...who seriously has used this? If anything, I'd downrank the Modified to 3/10, mainly because back then, you could run a weird healing deck for fun...these days it'd just annoy.

Today's CotD is Blissey from PL, another re-review from 2 years back :lol:

Sadly not much has changed though :nonono:

Pretty much the same as back then...who seriously has used this? If anything, I'd downrank the Modified to 3/10, mainly because back then, you could run a weird healing deck for fun...these days it'd just annoy.

Alright, I'll downgrade it a bit, but please don't edit my posts. Most people find it annoying :wink:

This card is amazing in vilegar for the mirror as long as you play gengar prime.
California is pretty much infested with vilegar so if you are playing it yourself its a great tech to think about

I was never really a fan of blissy, I only tried to kill it mainly :p too much clericness Dx
The card isn't too bad really.
It's poke-power can be beneficial for tanks and what not, though it does have its drawback
Collect is pretty useful if in need of drawing or just out of pokemon to fight with
Double edge is a hefty cost for both energy and effect. Its mainly the effect thats the main drawback, but then again it is a colorless attack, still scary to use since it is using half her life.
6/10
Best as a supporter, not attacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back