Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

20eleven Vancouver, BC battle road report (Seniors)

moose101

BATTLE ROAD!
Get to venue decide to play Yanmega/Kingdra/Magnezone with no jirachi. Just cuz I can. Play 4 fun and finally roster comes up. Wait, wait, wait, and wait. Pairings up!
3 rounds top 2 (first time ever where there were more seniors than juniors!
ROUND 1 vs totodile zebstrika zekrom
I go SECOND they attach a water to tododile and pass. i have a lone yanma and am scared that they run dce so i copycat into 2 yanma rare candy and magnezone. i pass. They attach pass. I draw pass. They KO my Yanma so i bring up another than i top a magnemite! i evantually sweep from there.
1-0
Easy win
Round 2 vs Chase M stage 1 rush.
I go SECOND I get turn 2 magnezone, he can't set up! I easily win.
2-0 Lucky he couldnt set up.
Round 3 vs Robert M TyRam
I go SECOND He Cant set up and i take a 3 prize lead! Evantually win on a close match!
3-0 Dodged that bullet.

Im in Top 2 vs Connor C
Jasmine calls us up for deck checks but neither of us remembered to organize deck so we have a sorting race and we both sorted our cards at the speed of light! I beat him! Yay! Our decks get checked and Connor gets in trubble cuz he dient write the set on his list. All ends up okay though.
Anyways we have 2 mins to shuffle and then set up and start. I go FIRST! For the first time 2day. I get a decent start and he gets nothing! I kept on saying "Seriously?", and "You're joking?". I evantually win and we have 39 mins left. In game 2 i have everything set up and always get the things i need through PONT and Copycat. I started Horsea to his Reshi and beat him, Twice!! When I could've won (double Splash his typhlosion ftko) I use Judge and shuffle cut for 5 mins! Then we stacked each others decks and i gave him 2 catchers and his secret tech which he tries to use but i power spray him and get out my misdreavus and dual draw! JK, I won.
4-0 Too lucky.
So i get my victory cup and packs. I pull a FA Thundurus, tornadus, catcher, and Reverse catcher in one pack! Well, maybe not but that would be the best pack ever! Thats the end.
Props
Surrey for sweeping all age divisions
Simon and Garick for coming second and first
Logan for winning
Jack Kevin Kabir And Cor for being cool
Connor for second
Bidier and Sandy for hosting the Battle Road.
Victoria ppl for coming out
1st
Victory Cup
everyone i forgot for being forgotten

Slops
Hungry

Last edited:
Back