Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2nd place Barrie (Masters)

MiniWade

Day before I finish making both my brothers their decks. (Hydreigon and RayEels)

I noticed right before I go to sleep I have no deck whatsoever to play so I just said i'll pick in the morning. I wake up can't find enough cards for my Eels. I decide to just make a Mewtwo/Terrakion/Bouffalant list from scratch. I finish it before my friend comes to pick me and my bros up

27 Masters and 5 Rounds and we begin!

Round 1: Klingklang

He couldn't draw anything he needed and I just Mewtwo'd everything.. It was hard when he played 1 mewtwo.. gg.

1-0

Round 2: Garchomp

My opponent gets a terrible start and I pretty much just take the game on T2. GG

2-0

Round 3: Ho-oh/tool box)

I hadn't test much about ho-oh but what I did was just Mewtwo damage all the ho-oh's so its enough for my bouffalants to kill after I do 60-100 to each ho-oh. She hits me for 60 with ho-oh's rainbow burn I double potion go for another ho-oh then after I go and kill her terrakions. Now I I have a 4 Energy Terrakion because of exp share xD. I promote it. Ultra ball for bouffalant. Attach DCE/Energy switch. Juniper hit the eviolite and switch and proceed to sweep all her ho-ohs. GG

3-0

Round 4: BMT (Mirror)

I go 2nd (been going 2nd all day -.-) I whiff couple big energy attachments early game he gets his Terrakion EX out and just kills 2 of my mewtwos :x (Whifing energy for 2 turn really hurts when you need em :/). I KO his bench mewtwo with my mewtwo. 4-2. He 70's to my Mewtwo. I double potion and KO terrakion EX (damage from previous mewtwo's).. he KO's my terrakion with 70 damage and I play the N. Do damage to his mewtwo. but he's able to topp deck juniper and win -.- GG

3-1

Round 5: Terrakion (Quad)

I heard he played no Mewtwo's. I was cautious so I just used Terrakion for a bit early game when I knew he actually didn't play any mewtwo's I double energy switch DCE and had a huge Mewtwo to sweep through the deck GG.

4-1

I finish 2nd.

Props:

Last second deck decision
2nd
My bro finishing 1st
My other bro finishing 4th (Seniors for both)

Slops:

Getting nothign out of 17 packs of dragon exalted.. why? :mad:

Thanks foor reading this repportt..

Last edited:
"Round 5: Terrakion (Quad)

I heard he played no Mewtwo's. I was cautious so I just used Terrakion for a bit early game when I knew he actually didn't play any mewtwo's I double energy switch DCE and had a huge Mewtwo to sweep through the deck GG."

How do you double energy switch a DCE?...its a special energy and you can't energy switch it...energy switch only works on basic energy cards...so and yeah do you guys always play like that?

"Round 5: Terrakion (Quad)

I heard he played no Mewtwo's. I was cautious so I just used Terrakion for a bit early game when I knew he actually didn't play any mewtwo's I double energy switch DCE and had a huge Mewtwo to sweep through the deck GG."

How do you double energy switch a DCE?...its a special energy and you can't energy switch it...energy switch only works on basic energy cards...so and yeah do you guys always play like that?

He double enrgy switched two fighting and then attached a :colorless::colorless:

Ciarran oops my bad., edited.

And cosmocon sorry I wasn't much clearer I mean't I double energy switched fighting energys and THEN attached a DCE. Thanks Ciarran :p

Back