3 Lanette's Net Search
2 Copycat
4 Pokemon Reversal
3 Mt. Moon
1 Pokemon Retriever
4 Super Scoop Up

Energy: (18)

18 Electic Energy

This Deck Is all Set up for a 2nd turn Zapdos... And trust me..it will be there! The only problem I was thinking about.... A Wobbafet.... Can´t be attacked by pokemon EX.. This can be a big problem... only thing to do is blow one of my electrode´s ... but all that...for just a wobbafet:S
Any recommends?

A pretty straingforward Zappy (nothing I havn't seen before). There's a gym coming up in Deoxys that blocks PokeBodies on Basics, which could be used to counter Wobbuffet.

Also keep your eyes open for the new Electrike in Deoxys that has the same attack as Voltorb/Elekid.

If you're wanting some more anti-wobbu, you could try teching a small line of something to attack it. I use a 1-1 DR Magneton line in one variation of this deck. Good for some energy recovery and has a half-decent attack. But that's just me.

mmm zappy well ic a couple things here first try no trodex second 4 lanettes hands down also tarde a super scoop up 4 strengh charm they can help alot and maby 1 tv 4 a stenvens so here it is.
-2 trodex
-1 tv rep
-1 super scoop up
-1 energy

+1 lanettes
+1 stevens
+1 retreiver
+2 strengh charm
yep that looks really good hope that helped

BEAUTIFUL-STEELIX said:
With deoxys.,... Boost is coming again:D zo electrode ex can kick 60 more,, so I just keep teh 2 trode EX!

No... did you miss Trodex's errata? His attack does 30 + 20 more for each energy card discarded.

Magma/Aqua/R Energy, DRE, and Boost no longer give additional damage over basic energy.

We currently use 4 Team Aqua Electrik with 1 T/A Manectrik rather than the 4 Elekids. The T/A Electrik has attached from hand. (We also run 22 energy plus 4 PokeNav's)
I don't know what is better.

In tournament Enviroment, I don't like the Electrode EX. Have anyone really accomplished a successfull comback using Electrode EX? (In real tournament?) I see reasons to use Electrode, but not Electrode EX.. (Unless it is a part of a POW strategy.)

So my suggestion would be:
- 2 Electrode EX
- 1 Electrode
+ 3 Pokeball's (More options to get a Zappy, OR the 1 Electrode.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back