Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

3-2 report. i always do bad at one tourney :)

elekid_957

weylllll i always do bad at one event (won 3 BR's, then went 4-2 and got donked xD)

my friend drove me up their, somewhere in corvallis pretty cool place i guess.
HoPe again for lolz, here's report:

R1: VS. dialgachomp
it's looking like a good game until he wagers me. i win but get nothing, and he had T2 dialga G X with skuntank+stadium to hurt some things. out of his three cards he got cyrus and some poketurns to kill something. i had to use sableye to set up and give him another prize, so he's now ahead by a lot. i hit him with toxicroak but forget to get a power spray to stop his garchomp next turn. he belts and does the warp thingy and it's not much fun after that. i do have a chance to get back in the game if i topdeck an expert belt... but nope. next card after he kills me? expert belt =D...

0-1

R2: VS. nub with stuff.
T2 shuppet+belt killing everything. also used sableye and belt for the heck of it =D.

1-1
went to lunch and got an arizona and some french fries. pretty bomb.

R3: VS. nub with machamp/salemence/delcatty/uxie/no claydol....
ok this was really dumb. i play NINETEEN BASICS. i get one. and banette and starapter X and mewtwo X and dep store girl and energy gain and some energy. i get T2 donked by machamp after he plays 3 bagon and then uses setup. my next card was shuppet, and i had belt+moonlight+psychic in my hand to donk his lone machop </3.

1-2

R4: VS flygon/gardy
i kill his spiritomb after he gets caydol. then snipe off claydol without him using any powers all game. honchkrow snipes a gallade for the game i think?

2-2

R5: VS. dunno
i kill some fire types with honchkrow. and a shuppet for lolz.

3-2 =D.

well i didn't make it in of course. i got some new tech ideas tho, so it's all good. relick didn't win seniors though =(

props:
food
friends
frisbee
pokemanz
cards
mexican food
epic dragonite tech in some deck

slops:
3-2
machamp donk....
bad hands
bad luck in general
not much

seeya after i win states ;D

OMG Eleki its not freaking french fries. It's either jo-jos or potatoe wedges.
I swear to god...
Oh well good try anyway?

Back