Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

3-3 first cities ever NY ng

boastersupreme270

so the night before im wonderin wat 2 play cause i hadnt played pkm 4 about a month so i had built this T-Tar deck

but nevr tested it so i decided y not i ll play it cause im not just comfortable wit torterra right now so i leave around

10:30 but the trains wer all delayed so i thought i wasnt gonna make it but wen i got ther i found out every was late.

Round 1 ????? wit Gengar/ampharos/dusnoir/electrode

i kno i hadnt played 4 a month but ther was no way i was losing 2 a dek not even playing the right energies enough said

Round 2 Frank Diaz wit kingdra

this game was a tough 1 i was afraid my t tar was 2 slow 2 handle kingdra but i was able to counter the kingdras

speed by using devoluter aka the great equalizer any way he clogs his bench with uxies and claydol which is easy

pickins 4 my bronzong and this game goes down 2 the wire he knocks out my claydol (which proves 2 be the key

factor) im about to game it with 2 more spinning tails and a t tar with full hp when i accendentally use claydols

cosmic power ( i kno kinda stupid but im use 2 using claydol and im rusty) Frank calls me on it and Dan has no

choice but 2 game loss me, I was kinda mad at first since i had the game but i cant blame any 1 but myself and i

wouldve done the same thing gg atleast he goes undefeated

Round 3 ????? wit G and G

so after my Game loss i was pretty down and honestly not ready 2 play this game so we start and i get a bad start

and she sets up a gallade by around t3 and at the time i didnt kno that unkwon g stops gallades phsycic cut so

she beats down my t tars but i make a comback wit bronzong and devoluter and this was another close game to

the end went all the way down to time and i couldve won a turn earlier but again i was rusty and she K.Os my

weavile with ralts smack weak right

Round 4 ????? with Kingdra

another kingdra and i was really scared this time because i only had one pokemon out and almost got t1, al my

opponent needed was a rare candy which he drew the next turn LMFAO i wondered how i survived bit like chrstian

said its cause im Raul any way typical kingdra playr always cloggin their bench up wit uxies and claydols and once

again easy pickins 4 t tar and bronzong ooh and did i mention devoluter gg

Round 5 lourie with fun unkwon uxie deck

she gets a terrible start and i just use t tars grind all game gg any way after our match we play again and she

gets her good start and her dek looks really cool i wish i had the list but t tar is too much 4 that deck 2 handle

Round 6 MK Choy wit Torterra

okay so if i win this im in since my resistance is pretty boss so we draw our opening hands i actually get a good

hand but wen i use pachirisus call for family i see that 2 baltoys and my only azelf our prized so i had no chance 2

win gg

so i finished the day 3-3 in my fist cities evr wit a dek i nevr tested and not playin at all for a month it was a fun

day though so i was pretty satisfied and hope i can finish bettr next time

Props:
fun day
samuel lending me the sneasel i needed thanks man
seeing familiar faces again
beating christian in brawl sort of
Dan good job in judgeing being the only 1 ther he did give me a game loss though (jus jokin Dan i dont blame u)
Kaleb good job answering all my questions kinda annoying wasnt i

Slops:
being DQ
Aziz and christian Hustling me for 5 bucks in brawl ( I will get those 5 back one day lol)

By the Way NO ****

Last edited:
Hey, sorry about the way our game went, I think I had a shot, cause I had candy-kingdra in hand, but you def had the advantage. Good luck in future events.

Btw, don't call it a DQ call it a game loss, cause DQ means you're out of the event entirely.

Back