3 pixies and 2 hot dog (DP-LA)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by lestatxxx, Aug 5, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

:pokeball::psychic::dark:

2 Azfel (LA)
    1 Azfel lv. X (LA)
    2 Mesprit (LA)
    1 Mesprit (MT)
    1 Mesprit lv. X (LA)
    2 Uxie (LA)
    2 Uxie lv. X (LA)
    2 Pochyena (LA)
    2 Mightyena (LA)
    2 baltoy
    2 claydol

4 bebe search
    4 roseanne research
    2 cinthya feeling (LA)
    4 buck training (LA)
    4 energy pick-up (LA)
    3 premium ball
    2 warp point
    2 night maintence
    1 moonlight stadium
    1 snowpoint stadium (LA)

9 :psychic: energy
    3 Multi energy
    2 :dark: basics

Spoiler (LA)

Azelf LV.55 – Psychic – HP70
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Time Walk
    You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Look at all of your face-down Prize cards, then return them face-down. If you'd like, you may choose 1 Pokemon card out of those Prize cards, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. If you do, choose 1 card from your hand and play it face-down as a Prize card.

[P] Imprison: 20 damage. The Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 1

Azelf LV.X – Psychic – HP90
    Level Up

Poke-Body: Psychic Aura
    All of your Psychic Pokemon in play have no Weakness.

[P] Deep Balance: Place a number of damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon equal to the number of Energy your opponent has in play.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)

Mesprit LV.55 – Psychic – HP70
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Psychic Bind
    You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Your opponent can't use any Poke-Powers during your opponent's next turn.

[P][P] Supernatural Power: 20 damage. If you and your opponent have the same number of cards in your hands, this attack does an additional 50 damage.

Mesprit LV.X – Psychic – HP90
    Level Up

[.] Healing Gaze: Remove 3 damage counters from each of your Benched Pokemon.
    [P][P] God Blast: 200 damage. Discard all Energy attached to Mesprit. If you don't have Uxie LV.X and Azelf LV.X in play, this attack fails.

Uxie LV.55 – Psychic – HP70
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Setup
    You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Draw cards from your deck until you have 7 cards in your hand.

[C] Psychic Restore: 20 damage. You may return Uxie and all cards attached to it to the bottom of your deck in any order.

Uxie LV.X – Psychic – HP90
    Level Up

Poke-Power: Tradeoff
    You can use this Power once during your turn. Look at the top 2 cards from your deck, chose 1 of them, and put it in your hand. Then, return the remaining card to the bottom of your deck. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition or if you already used another Tradeoff Poke-Power on this turn.

[C][C] Zen Blade: 60 damage. Uxie can't use Zen Blade during your next turn.

Poochyena LV.17 – Darkness – HP50
    Basic Pokemon

[D] Corner: The Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.
    [C][C] Pounce: 10 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 20 damage.

Weakness: Fighting (+10)
    Resistance: Psychic (-20)

Mightyena LV.42 – Darkness – HP90
    Stage 1 – Evolves from Poochyena

[D] Crushing Bite: 30 damage. If the Defending Pokemon isn't Evolved, during your opponent's next turn the Defending Pokemon can't attack, retreat, or use Poke-Powers.
    [C][C] Torment: Does 10 damage times the number of Pokemon you have in play.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
    Resistance: Psychic (-20)

Cynthia's Plan – Supporter

Return your hand to your deck and shuffle your deck. Then, draw 4 cards from your deck.
    If any of your Pokemon were Knocked Out on your opponent's previous turn, draw an additional 4 cards.

You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Buck's Training – Supporter

Draw 2 cards from your deck.
    When your Pokemon attacks, if this card is in play next to your Active Pokemon, each of your Active Pokemon's attacks does an additional 10 damage to any Active Pokemon.

You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn

Energy Patch – Trainer

Flip a coin, if heads attach 1 Basic Energy card from your discard pile to one of your Pokemon.

Snowpoint Temple – Stadium

Each player's Unevolved Pokemon has its maximum HP increased by 20.

A Stadium can only be put into play next to your Active Pokemon once during your turn. If a Stadium with a different name is put into play, discard this card.

Strategy: :thumb:

Azfel poke-power, Azfel lv. X no weakness for my :psychic: ^^ and deep balance vs. deck abusing energy =)
    Mesprit block poke-power of mi opponent and (MT) mesprit free retreat , mesprit lv. X heal my pokemon anti-empodeck o other sniper, and supreme blast is god attack :lol:
    energy pick-up 50% possiblity + energy of my hand god blast 4 turn ^^ w/ luck!! XD
    Uxie is a setup hand, and uxie lv. X is a mini-claydol :biggrin:
    Mightyena tech, anti-mewtwo lv. X, and basics pokemon of my opponent ...

opinion?:pokeball:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  2. Viva piñata

Viva piñata Active Member

ehhh looks quit descent but the 3 dark energy is gonna hurt in a situation where you will need more phycic energy in there .

3. charchar

charchar New Member

could play the deck with some calls.

4. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Here's my list:

Pokemon (14):

Mesprit v.X x1
    Mesprit LA x2
    Mesprit MT x1
    Azelf Lv.X x2
    Azelf LA x2
    Uxie Lv.X x1
    Uxie LA x2
    Uxie MT x1
    Mightyena x1
    Poochyena x1

Trainers (33):

Roseanne's Research x4
    Snowpoint Stadium x4
    Quick Ball x4
    Premier Ball x4
    Energy Pickup x4
    Professor Oak's Visit x4
    Warp Point x4
    Cynthia's Feelings x2
    Time-Space Distortion x2
    Night Maintenance x1

Energy (13):

Multi Energy x3
    Psychic Energy x10

5. charchar

charchar New Member

no call? :( 2 nm and is energy pick-up energy patch?

6. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Charchar - Most of your Basics want to be layed down from your hand. So yeah, no Call. Also, I like 2 TSD more then 2 NM... I don't know why... extra speed, I guess. Energy Pickup is indeed Energy Patch.

7. charchar

charchar New Member

oh sry, lol, i forgot that you usually wanna play fairies from your hand :)

8. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

Maybe he doesn't have access to 2 TSD.

9. charchar

charchar New Member

who? me? i have 3, and i traded one to a person who goes to my league and i could get it back if i needed to, like say il give you 10,000$ if you return my TSD xDDD

10. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Well, then, he could replace the TSDs with NMs. However, it's a personal preference of mine that if I run more then two recovery cards, I run 2 TSD first, and if I still need more, more NM.

11. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

JAjajja
    edit deck
    before 50 card
    now 60 cards XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    add+

+2 baltoy
    +2 claydol
    +2 roseanne
    +1 buck training
    +1 night maintence
    +2 psyquic energy

Sorryyyyyyyy!! ^^

12. charchar

charchar New Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: a little better, i like it, try it out.... might need something else but i cant think of it right now, il post it when i do!!! god luck.

13. tyler534

tyler534 New Member

it looks good ut the way im buliding mine is wth a 1-0-1 gallade instend and well see how that works out

14. ToughComp

ToughComp New Member

I've been testing this deck all morning long w/ my daughter.

You WILL need 4 darks. When that MewTwoX gets ahold of your AMU deck, you'll be RACING to build up Mightyena FAST... cuz MewTwo just MOWS THEM DOWN. So, there's your reasong to use BeBes and TSDs in this deck!!

and .. if you need to switch out for something, let BUCKS go. It's not worth the hype it's given. Your going for SPEED w/ AMU .. not power.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.