Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

3rd place Worlds Report!

Pablo

So yeah by now you all know Jeremy won Worlds and I go 3rd with an exact list except for 2 cards, and had we not been paired that way we would've gotten 1st and 2nd. So onto the report I guess, my list:

Pokemon (<21>)

3x Pidgey RG
2x Pidgeotto RG
3x Pidgeot RG
4x Nidoran RG (F)
3x Nidorina RG
4x Nidoqueen RG
1x Feebas HL
1x Milotic HL

Trainers (<24>)

4x Celio's Network
4x Desert Ruins
4x Rare Candy
3x Copycat
3x Steven's Advice
3x Great Ball
2x Rocket's Admin
1x Mr. Briney's Compassion

Energy (<15>)

6x <GRASS> Energy
4x <DOUBLE RAINBOW> Energy
3x <FIGHTING> Energy
2x <HEAL> Energy

as entered per avmozz's contest (which i got Disqualified thank you very much!)

So yeah Adam C (plaidlesspez), Jeremy M (Venusaur) and me had been testing this deck for literally months, i was so sick of playtesting, we played every matchup at least 30 times and im not joking between all of us 3 combined and we tested ALL games going 2nd, and got favourable matchups on all decks, going 1st with Nidoqueen is BROKEN, we had an 11 page thread discussion (153 posts) on the deck and 40-50 of them easily were on what the last spot we had to work with would be. Here's an extract of our boards to show you all:

plaid said:
Nidoqueen
« Thread Started on 7/4/05 at 10:30 »

Pokemon-21
4 Nidoran RG (F)
3 Nidorina RG
4 Nidoqueen RG
3 Pidgey RG
2 Pidgeotto RG
3 Pidgeot RG
1 Feebas HL
1 Milotic HL

Trainers-23
4 Rare Candy
4 Celio's Network
4 Great Ball
4 Steven's Advice
2 Copycat
2 Rocket's Admin
1 Mr. Briney's Compassion
1 Crystal Shard
1 Ancient TM Rock

Energy-16
7 Grass
4 Fighting Energy
4 Double Rainbow Energy
1 Healing Energy

Yeah so this thing is really consistent and fast. Need to test it vs more stuff though.

that's were it all started, he used this list at Nationals and went 5-3 cause of donking, we were so glad he DIDN'T do well with it so people didn't notice the deck and it was the msot awesome surprise for Worlds. After tweaking and stuff...

Mudkip said:
yeah, we all 3 should play it at worlds (since ull be going dudee!)
plaid said:
Ok well while I was in the cabin bored I thought of ways to make Nidoqueen unbeatable, and Desert Ruins seemed like a good idea. I think if we use 3-4, that makes T2 autowin, Zapdos should be greatly in your favor (triple poison kills if they can't find another Zapdos), Blaze will have their Quaza KO'd by Pidgeot, and Metagross will have a lot harder time attacking with Deoxys ex without risk of it being KO'd. Seems like a really good idea to me, only thing is you lose the 3 tech cards which are pretty nice.

After testing it came down to this, which is 2 cards off of the final version (mine, and 4 off of Jermy's) and it's only page 2 in our thread.

Mudkip said:
Latest list time:

Pokemon: 21

4-3-4 Queen
3-2-3 Pidgeot
1-1 Milotic

Energy: 15

2 Heal
3 Fighting
4 DRE
6 Grass

Trainers: 25

4 Rare Candy
3 Steven's Advice
3 Great Ball
3 Desert Ruins
3 Copycat
3 Rocket's Admin
2 Celio's Network
1 ATM Rock
1 Strength Charm
1 Mr. Briney's Compassion

Those 2 extra spaces for tech were really nice (ATM Rock and Charm) but the deck was proving to be inconsitent to previous builds of it as it had only 11 supporters.

Now those tech spots are taken out and we have our 4 Celio 3 Steven 3 Copycat 2 Admin, but Jeremy decides to go 4 Copycat 2 Steve.

plaid said:
Ok so Milotic is basically a must. As for any other tech, I think there is probably space for only 1 card, possibly 2, but realistically only 1.

Briney does seem like it might be the best choice. Good vs basically anything. It's too good to save a prize.

TM Rock is also a great tech, helps vs lots of stuff.

Strength Charm is good, but probably not helpful enough.

Crystal Shard helps vs a few matchups, but probably not enough on the whole.

I was also thinking, would TA Hideout be decent? You could Toxic and that would leave a very small chance that your opponent would be able to retreat. Just a thought, probably stinks.

I think we need to figure out the energy count too, as whether we'll use Multis and how many Heals and all that stuff.

Jeremy sets off now into his own list with the very minor changes, and i prove him wrong about losing to Ludi, you auto-win vs Ludi, and we were testing vs made to beat Nidoqueen Ludi lists and regular lists, the made to beat had 4 Frontiers, 4 Reversals and 4-3-4 Ludi with 1 Healing Steps.

Jermy101 said:
Here's my list based on pez's last list on page 4:

3 Pidgey RG
2 Pidgeotto RG
3 Pidgeot RG
4 Nidoqueen RG
3 Nidorina RG
4 Nidoran RG (F)
1 Milotic HL
1 Feebas HL

4 Copycat
4 Desert Ruins
4 Celio's Network
4 Rare Candy
3 Great Ball
2 Rocket's Admin.
2 Steven's Advice

6 Grass Energy
3 Fighting Energy
2 Heal Energy
4 Double Rainbow Energy
1 Scramble Energy

I tried to reduce steven as much as I could. And I think 10 toxicable nrg is enough so I put in 2 heal nrg. I think scramble could be good just in case you get behind. IMO this loses to ludi, slowking, and rogue grass.

There he nails the 4th Ruins in the list but me and Adam disagree and I'm 100% sure fitting a Strength Charm is the way to go with that last space because you can do the 6 evolution trick vs Ludi and be able to OHKO a Ludi with a DRE instead of needing 3 energy's.

More strategy talk here by the chimp...errm Champ! ;):

Jermy said:
Wait pez remember yesterday you said vs medicham, don't play your pidgey unless you have a way to evolve it next turn? Well why would you even play pidgeot vs medicham? I mean you can't use its power.

If we did take out an energy I would take out 1 DRE, since you can't use it turn 1 anyway(unless you get like nidoran rc queen/nidorina in ur opening hand). But ya I think 4 DRE are necessary, so ummmmmm hmmmmmm wait. What actually plays 4 BF, and can search for them? The only deck I can think of is ludi, but tom's ludi used ruins instead of BF, so maybe we could get away with only having 3 ruins.

I guess another deck that would use 4 BF AND can search for them is 4 corners, but doesn't that deck suck?

It's cool how zapdos uses no search, so unless they get lucky and draw into all 4 BFs, you should be ok with 3 ruins. Just if you're playing 3 ruins, don't play it before they play the BF. Unless you're setup, then you should prolly risk playing the ruins.

O and I was thinking, wouldn't it be good vs cham ex to play your ruins ASAP, hope they counter with island cave, counter with ruins, hope they counter with island cave again, then counter with ruins, so now they have no island cave left and you're free to toxic.

Then Metagame talk came, the metagame was so hard to figure out but we hit it right on the spot, 100% accurate except for Zapdos not being as big as we thought (which was OBV good):

plaid said:
K yeah so metagame is pretty crucial in figuring out what tech we should use in Nidoqueen OR figuring out if there is a better deck to use. These will be the biggest decks IMO:

Rock Lock (yes it will be big, lots of people won trips with it)
Medicham/T2 variants
Ludicolo (people did win trips with this)
Blaziken (maybe not huge, but a bunch of people DID win trips with it, so I think it will be played a little bit)
ZRE/EGGS.DEC (it will be ZRE more I'm thinking, japanese players are all gonna use it I think, therefore Neo probably all uses it, hopefully not EGGS but ZRE cause it's easier for Queen)
Zapdos (will be kinda played, not huge I don't think but it will be one of the more popular decks)

Smaller decks:
Metagross (kinda sucks, no one ever won anything with it, so probably won't be played at all)
Dark Slowking (no one ever won anything with it, loses to so many decks, people won't play it, nonfactor after round 3)
Dragonite (some people won trips with it, it might be bigger than expected)

Tell me if I'm wrong anywhere. So basically Queen has pretty good matchups vs the most popular stuff IMO. If we tech either Charm, Shard, or TM Rock it have VERY good matchups vs stuff. ZRE doesn't seem too bad from our little bit of testing. EGGS.dec is hard though. Blaze=win with either Shard or Charm or TM Rock. Ludi=win and even easier with 1 tech. Zapdos=win when you're not playing vs Jermy's perfect list.

So yeah Queen looks sooo good, I wouldn't really consider another deck right now, it's just too good. Rocket is very good but loses to rock lock (pretty sure), not so great vs t2, loses to ludi if they tech right, hard vs blaze, so yeah not so good.

And here's som of the last tech discussion, that so hard to figure out last spot which could make our matchups vary so greatly.

plaid said:
Last tech in Queen Discussion
« Thread Started on 8/15/05 at 23:38 »

Ok well I definately think Briney is set in stone, it's just sooo good when you time it right. The last choice for the deck are these techs:

ATM Rock
Strength Charm
4th Great Ball
16th Energy
4th Ruins
2nd Briney
Crystal Shard
VS Seeker
Buffer Piece

Mudkip said:
IMO our main weaknesses are:

eggs.dec (there's no purple shard so)
Slowking (no green shard either)
Blaziken (Shard would be a wiser choice IMO)
Dragonite (yeah this IS hard, i had forgotten about, and Shard would definately make this easier, ohkoing everything in the deck)

Jermy101 said:
I agree w/ those.

eggs.dec (ATM rock would help a ton, cause all their DRES and scrambles get discarded)
Slowking (ATM/shard would help here, ATM cause they cant exp all a slowpoke on their bench, and charm makes it easier to ohko kings)
Blaziken (ATM rock or shard or charm would be best, or 4th ruins)
Dragonite (I dont think this is hard. you ohko sneasel and clutch dragonite.)

plaid said:
Also Zapdos I forgot is tough. I think that's it then. Here's what I think:

EGGS: Either TM Rock or Charm are good vs it. Buffer Piece may be decent vs it, but flips are flips. 4th Great Ball would help I think, 16th energy possibly too.

Slowking: Charm is best helper and Great Ball is good too. TM Rock could but that's really situational.

Blaze: I guess either Shard or TM Rock. BUT 4th Ruins might be better vs this.

Dragonite: Shard is obv best, it is tough Jermy, if they send R Scyther out, wtf do you do? If you have shard you could OHKO it then and they would lose a lot of ****. Also Dragonite can stall vs you which is annoying. Charm would help slightly as Pidgeot could do 100 to a Dragonite.

Zapdos: 4th Ruins is best IMO, Charm isn't bad either, but 4th Ruins and maybe 4th Great Ball is best.

Jermy101 said:
EGGS: Rock def.

Slowking: Charm.

Blaze: 4th ruins. blaze only plays 3 gyms at the most.

Dragonite: Shard. Ya tru r scyther is hard. I would say clutch the syther with pidgeot but then they'll just bounce to the bench. But I think ppl are discouraged from using this cause of all the T2 talk.

Zapdos: 4th Ruins. Zapdos can't search for gyms so with all the ruins their zapdos are all doomed to an eventual death 6 turns later unless they SSU.

T2: 4th ruins. This is almost like zapdos except they do have slightly more search for gyms. But it's still possible they can't counter your ruins if you keep putting it out. Also they dont play super scoop up (I think), so if your ruins is the last gym out, their medichams are doomed to a death at most 6 turns later. I dont think they can win in 6 turns. They will prolly want to keep everything on their bench unevolved so they dont take ruins damage, so maybe we should use admin and then KO their active cham, hoping that in the admin they didnt draw a cham to evolve their benched stuff.

Dam just by typing all this I think im kunsidering 4th ruins the most.

O ya I was thinking about VS Seeker too, and it might suck if your briney was prized. Cause then you cant briney at all. But it is tempting how it can be your 5th celio, your extra copycat, extra stevens, w.e

plaid said:
Decks unaffected by Ruins:
Rock Lock
Ludicolo
Slowking
Eggs
Rocket

In this category we have very good matchups vs Rock Lock and Ludicolo. Slowking, Eggs, and Rocket are harder. Slowking can't really be teched vs, maybe a Charm or GB. Eggs would need TM Rock or GB. Rocket needs Shard.

Decks affected by Ruins:
T2
ZRE
Zapdos
Blaziken
Metagross

In this category, Blaze is a bad matchup and Zapdos is hard. Ruins would make all these matchups easier.

Mudkip said:
I say Ruins, since eggs is minimum, rocket is minimum too, and slowking we cant tech, so ruins helps alot mroe vs more popular decks.

and thus the deck is perfected at last.

So now onto the report.

I got to SD Wednesday but had to go back and forth from SD to Tijuana since I was staying in a hotel in Tijuana cause my uncle lives there. Wednesday and Thursday I just spent the day scouting, and same for Friday, then Saturday comes and the magic begins:

Round 1 vs Chris S (Ludicolo)

He accidentally was playing with 54 cards, which he found after the game, he was in need of a scramble to prolly turn the game towards his side but he couldnt find any and he thought both were prized. Sorry truk, things coulda been so different, it was cool finally meeting ya! 1-0

Round 2 vs John K (Rock-Lock)

Great another person I know, o well. He got T1 Tyranitar grinding for 30, and he went first, so I'm like crap. but i got my stuff out, he got not much after that Tyranitar, and the game just went back and forth in my favour. If Johnny wants to give more detail on this feel free to do so, I suck at remembering whole games =P. 2-0

Round 3 vs Alan S (Blaziken)

I knew for a fact the second i saw his last name that it was Blaziken, and boy was I in it for some beating, Blaziken in our latest testings had proved very hard without ATM Rock or Shard, since it was close to impossible to hoko the ex's and they'd take 2 prizes for your 2 prizes you'd take on them so it was an even trade off. Anyway my 4th Ruins paid off as it stayed all game and that + toxic + Power Lariat + my 3-2-3 line of pidgeot allowing me to give up on one to OHKO Ray ex was awesome. 3-0

So now I'm all nervous cause I was like this last year at Worlds, and went on to lose 3 in a row =/.

Round 4 vs Bin X (Rock-Lock)

I get the worst hand so far, and have to use my Milotic 2 turns in a row like Turn 4 or 5, having to Candy it too so I burnt my Candy's and burnt my Milotic too early, it was a very close game down to 1-1 in prizes but he won in the end. 3-1

So now I'm like o crap the Worlds curse is back! =( but I was so wrong.

Round 5 vs Anna S (Ludicolo)

She was dutch, so I had no idea what to expect from her list, and I figured she wouldnt be playing Ninetales like american Ludicolo lists so I had to play more conservatively to avoid any bad surprises, she was using Grumpig and Lanturn, and 2 Warp Points that really caught me off guard, specially the 2nd one, but yeah I managed to pull it out in the end. 4-1

Round 6 vs Jordan Hill (Ludicolo)

I didn't know what to expect either, so I just played it out and it played out very well. After this match he was like 'u need to win and place high so you help my tie breakers' but i think he won the other 2 rounds regardless. 5-1

So at this point, I'm 1 win away to make it for sure and prolly can make it losing the next 2 rounds cause of tie breakers.

Round 7 vs Faisal "Freddy" K (Ludicolo)

I was so mad I had to face yet ANOTHER person I knew, tho I need to stop getting mad cause at next Worlds I'll prolly face friends every round. This game went on and on, I got ahead, he put up a good fight but I had it in the end. It was cool finally playing IRL tho Freddy =) 6-1

So I'm in w00000ttttt!!! I felt so happy at that point, tho my happyness faded away far too quickly when I saw my opponent for next round. None other than Jeremy M World Champion!

Round 8 vs Jeremy M (Nidoqueen)

Mirror w00t! NOT =/ I hate mirrors, I actually playtested it in Mexico and i knew how to play it, Jeremy didn't test it and these games take too long, it was my only game where I did not take all 6 prizes before time was called, we each had 5 prizes when time was called, and i was playing as fast as i could so it wouldnt be a timed match but nothing I could do, so time was called on Jeremy's turn and he didn't ko, so I retreated for Pidgeot and clutched, he couldnt knockout and we each had used our brineys and Milotic's so there was nothing he could do. GG tho very GG. 7-1

sooo w00t I make Sunday and I get to face Anna again, which I obv didn't like cause she's really cool but there was nothing I could do. I was ranked 5th, Jeremy was 9th, if either of us had been ranked one spot higher it would've been a Nidoqueen vs Nidoqueen Final!

T32 - Anna S (Ludicolo)

Game 1: We each got set up but my set up was better and she just couldn't keep up with my Queens. 1-0
Game 2: This was pretty even and I was sure I had it but I lost, it was a really GG and really tight. 1-1
Game 3: We had 10 minutes to go, and her start was awful, I got like 6 evolutions out turn 4 and took all 6 prizes before time ran out. GG Anna your Ludi list was the one that caused me the most problems. Keep owning the Netherlands :thumb: 2-1 (8-1)

T16 - Chris S (Blaziken)

Game 1: This is what happened; He goes first has Jirachi Pidgeot and Torchic, Fire to Torchic Wishing Star for something and go, I look for friends with my lone nidoran after using draw and getting no basic. His turn he wakes up, wishing stars, Rare Candy's into Pidgeot, Quick Searches, Rare Candy's into Blaziken ex, plays switch, attaches fire and uses Blaze kick, he flips a 3, brun check, a 5 so I lose in like 2 minutes. 0-1
Game 2: This was pretty even, and I was playing very quickly to make sure it wouldn't end on time or whatever, the 4 Ruins eventually caught up to him as he couldn't counter the 4th and his ex's eventually died. 1-1
Game 3: I get a god set up this game vs his OK one, again Ruins got to him eventually and my last move, he had Moltres ex without any damage, my Queen was confused, so I just attached Heal, had 6 evo's out so did 100 and played Ruins for the KO, GG Chris, you're one hell of a blaze player. 2-1 (9-1)

T8 - Sammi S (Medicham ex/Ninetales)

Game 1: This went on pretty fast, he got energy starved early game and Queen + Toxic got to him cause he played no Cave's I don't think. 1-0
Game 2: He gets a lame hand, I get god, and Turn 3 I have 5/6 evolutions out in one turn and he just scoops. GG Sammi, you're really cool mate, you speak too fast tho =P we definately have to talk more, Worlds was a blast hanging out with you, and you're like god at soccer man. 2-0 (10-1)

T4 - Jeremy M (Nidoqueen)

Game 1: I get ewww and he gets god, he's up 2 prizes and since I have played mirror before I know they're eternal, so I just scoop and proceed to the next game. 0-1
Game 2: Reversed situation, he scoops. 1-1
Game 3: I get eww, he gets ahead 2 prizes and I think I'll scoop, but think meh whatever I'll play to my last breath, and so I did, I got back into the game, tied it at 2-2 and got ahead to 1-2 when I figure out I deck myself, 2 more cards would've = Mexico World Champion, o well stuff happens, and Jermy rules so I'm happy he won. 1-2 (10-2)

3rd/4th playoff - sorry forgot his name, I'll check pop standings later (Dark Tyranitar Magcargo)

Game 1: I get god, he gets ok but after SD Ttar goes down i just OHKO aeverything in the deck, <3 Milotic. 1-0
Game 2: Same thing, and the situation most will remember of this game, prize count is 1-6 in my favour, the guy Warp Points, and I have Briney and both Heal in hand so I think ill just send whatever, so I send up Pidgeot, he sends Dunsparce and starts thinking or something, so I know I get third and start chewing off my wristband in exhasperation as he was taking so long. He then admins me down to 1 and I'm like ok whatever you can paralyze me 10 turns and ko my Pidgeot and I still win, he cuts and the card I draw is a Heal Energy, I patiently wait until he points at Sudden Flash and just drop the Heal Energy for game, his face was priceless. 2-0 (11-2)

So yeah I get all my 1337 stuff, my package is wrong tho and I'm missing a Quarter-Finalist promo but Dave assures me he will Fed Ex it to me so no biggie. Carrying the trophy around the airport and through customs was exhausting. So yeah, Props and Slops, Props to PUI, everyone who went, everything basically that made the weekend. No Slops whatsoever. Cya'll in Anaheim next year!

Last edited:
Great Job that was so funny when he was rolling for sudden flash after he admined you down to one and you just slowly revealed a heal energy.

Last edited:
Time to update your sig to include such a lofty achievement.

Group discussions about strategy and matchups are great. PokeGym will never be like that because there's just too many people and we'd all be helping each other, which would be terrible for those of us bottom feeders. Congratulations of course and above all, excellent work coming up with such a deck. This is not the Magma of 2005; everyone knew about Magma. There's probably less than 10 people who knew about this deck before Worlds. 100% rogue but I gurantee you will have followers and soon the Milotic tech will be standard operation. I can see it a mile away in Ludicargo with a S!TM for Milo ex.

Mudkip said:
as entered per avmozz's contest (which i got Disqualified thank you very much!)

Well mate, at least it wasn't the other way around.........Disqualified at Worlds and then won the contest :nonono: :lol:

Well done for a great 3rd spot though :smile:

Mozz :thumb:

Just a curious question:

Why did you decide to play Nidoqueen w/o Nidoking in the first place? I'm not questioning your deck, I'm just interested in where your inspiration came from. :confused:

Great job Pablo! You are a great player and a cool person ( nice to finally meet you :)

Steve and I are happy for you doing so well w/ a red face paint deck . Amazing performance Pablo :) !!!!

Take care,

~John~

Up with matchups for swiss rounds!

Jaeger: Thanks, it was pretty cool and I did get lucky, tho the prize count was 1-6 in my favour and he was gonna paralyze with Sparce so I dont think it would've made much of a difference if I hadn't drawn it, it was a very ncie way to end a game to finish 3rd tho =)

TacC: Hehe actually I don't need a record of my achievements now, the last thing I want to portray is showing off (more than I prolly already am by making this report) Thanks

Mozz: I know mate just giving you a hard time =P Jeremy is gonna share the stuff anyways :) Thanks!

Flaming_Spinach: I'll let Jeremy talk about that, he's gonna post a really cool blog type thing with his story and a bit of mine and Adam's.

the_sniper: Thanks man, you're great too =) it was awesome meeting you! appreciate your kind words :)

Venusaur: Gr8 job you too ;)

Last edited:
Great job Pablo, I was watching the match you played against the RockLock deck in the top4 and you pulled some excellent moves... anyway... props to You+Jeremy for creating such an awesome/unexpected deck, and doing so well with it at worlds.

Credit is to Adam C for creating the deck, we just got luckier and better matchups than him, any of us and a mexican friend who used it too had the same chance to win with it as any of us.

Congrats Mudkip!!!!! Out of curiosity, any of the cards in your decks ones we traded?

Credit is to Adam C for creating the deck, we just got luckier and better matchups than him, any of us and a mexican friend who used it too had the same chance to win with it as any of us.
-mudkip

gr8 job Adam C for creating/running it,
and the others who ran Nidoqueen....
That deck is just so original.

Well done Pablo, I'm really glad you got this far :D You're a great person, and if I would've lost against anyone, it would've been you ;)

See you next year, hopefully!

Mudkip: i've read your thots on deck!

Just a thing: what about an early Hariama lock?
Or a vileplume lock (throu i don't think vileplume was present at all!)?

Congrats!

Nidoqueen seems an exellent deck!!!! Awesome joob!!!

Great job Pablo, you and Jermy did soo much to help with the deck, and you guys didn't bash it when you first saw it (unlike someone who won Nationals). Without you and Jermy we never would have gotten the deck perfect and kept using it, you guys were really positive the whole time we tested it. Great job once again, next year maybe you or me will get lucky and win instead of Jeremy. :tongue:

Good job, no, great job on playing so well. I still can't understand how Nidoqueen did so well. I would think that Ludicargo would just outspeed 200x over and with you having to fill your bench to do damage with Nidoqueen, Ludi does a lot more damage. You'd have to have a bench of all evolutions and no DRE on Nidoqueen to OHKO Ludicolo.

I also don't see how this deck does accomplish pumping out good damage. You have to start with Nidoran, and be able to get out a Nidorina quickly. Even then, without Nidoking, your max damage is 100, 90 with DRE and that would take a long time to get out. You can barely do it too since you have only 7 evolutions and you need out just to accomplish it. I just don't see how the deck did that well. It doesn't look to have that much consistancy as you have to really start with nidoran or your wasting an energy just to retreat your pidgey. If someone could explain to me how this deck (or a very close version of this deck) won worlds and also won 3rd place, I'd sure be willing to listen.

Last edited:
Just play a few games on Apprentice with it, you can't really tell how good it is from just looking at the list. It is a fairly hard deck to use, so it may take you a while, but once you've played with it a long time like we have, it is really good.

Why don't you, or someone else, explain the deck to me. What do you do if you start with a pidgey and not the nidoran? What is your plan of attack when facing Ludicargo or T2? Do you try to get out a nidoqueen ASAP before anything or do you try to get a large group of evolutions out before you start attacking? You flip a coin to see who goes first, it lands on heads, do you decide to go first or second, and why?

I am sure there are many others that are curious about this deck and how it works. I might try it out a few times on apprentice, but I doubt I will even play it correctly because I won't know what to go after first, or if you rather keep a lone pidgey active and use the celio and go for the pidgeotto instead of a nidoran. It's meaningless to give a starving person a fishing pole if he doesn't know how to use it.

pablo solo hago este reply para hacerte saber lo mucho que me impresiono verte en los mejores 4 , y lo orgulloso que a mi como mexicano me haces sentir...

espero algun dia tener el placer de conocerte en persona y poder jugar en contra tuya lo cual seria para mi todo un honor, gracias por representar a mexico tan dignamente como lo hiciste, creeetelo eres un excelente jugador y quien diga lo contrario de ti o de tu deck es solo pura envidia, tu deck gano porque gracias a dios fue superior a todo lo que te topaste en worlds, asi que por favor hermano creeetelo , ya que en mi tienes a un admirador...

gracias mi hermano por poner el nombre de nuestro pais en lo alto, suerte

atte. fernando lozano

Back