Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

4-1 in Ohio masters with WHAT!

Spirit Of Mew

4-1 in Ohio masters with WHAT!

So, last sunday me and my mom headed up to columbus ohio for a battle road. My mom was playing a gyrados deck I built. The week before I went to the store to buy a couple rhyperior tins just for fun. After I got them I built a deck out of them and it seemed to work.

Here it is my first report of my first year in Ohio masters.

Round 1 Drew H AMU(2nd at nats)

I took a nasty advantage in this game getting turn two rhyperior and then a three prize lead. Eventually he caught up and the threw a random PALKIA X!!! This made the game very hard but my four warp points fixed that problem. Eventually I ran out of Night maintenance when we both had one prize and he was able to get a mespirit of me. It was an awesome game.

0-1

Round 2: James R EmpoBliss

He beat me bad last week when I got a really bad start. Going into the battle he told me the he would drop if I beat him. With both of my rhyperior evolved turn two I ruined his deck and he conceded.

1-1

Round 3: ??? Torterra theme deck.

I had yet another rhyperior out turn three and crushed everything from their.

2-1

Round 4: Denny M Evos w/mag

Yet again my Rhyperior was out turn three doing damage and he kept wagering but my claydol handled that well. I ended up flipping enough energy to K.O. his leafeon leaving him with a lone espeon. At that point he conceded.

3-1

Round 5: Brittany MAg/Bliss

Her deck was faster than I had though and I have played her before and won each time. I got my rhyperior x out turn three this time and kept flipping and then finally put nine energy back into my deck. After that she quit.

4-1

There ended up being five 4-1's and two of my opponents dropped, but I had a lot of fun with Rhyperior.

Props:

My mom playing
Ryan for having this tournament.
The reeds were there and they always rock
Awesome game against drew!!!
RHYPERIOR!!!!
team shadow

Slops:
Brother and friend couldn't go
No top cut for me
three of my opponents conceding
School the next day

Next Stop: MASSILLON OHIO!

Last edited:
*cracks knuckles* You should have come up North. I would have given you that payback from the first Columbus battle road. I held my own with Torterra and got 2nd in Cleveland.

Good Job! I look forward to seeing some fun decks at Massillon!

(Did you hear how I get 3rd place with Trash Cloak Wormadam in Akron? ^_^)

Anyway you would post a decklist for me? I'm just curious with Rhyperior Lv. X decks and am trying to get as many samples as I can thanks.

Got RYPERIOR to work !!

NNNNNNNNICE !!!

My daughter wanted to run that ... I don't have the skills to make it work...

Awesome how you can just toss a winning deck together on a WHIMM!!!

Making this deck consistant is the hardest part of all. I realized after the first time I played it I was way off focus. So, if you are wanting to make this just be sure you don't get distracted worrying about having back up.

Back