Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

4 Corner Return

Dark_Jirachi

I saw many new cards is out and I think 4 corner is going to make a return.
the one is i see is delta corner.
the 4 might be Fearow, Gyarados, Eggucutor and Golduck.
and, i see that the new camerupt is also quite a good option. 3 energy for 60 and 10 damage drawback.
perhaps camerupt, magcargo, whiscash and one more can make another 4 corner.
There are so many stage 1, i rreally like stage 1. we can consider wobbufet and jynx as well!

delta jolteon, uf magcargo and slowbro, and either a grass or dark poke (or dark weezing for hl-on)
8 corners and crystal shard FTW

4 corners would be very interesting. it has more shock factor than it might have had, but that has to replace the loss of swoop and pokemon retriever. that made the deck just work.

camerupt CG, banette CG, magcargo DX tech 1 UF, and 1 variable corner...needs to be grass, electric or water. run it w/ holon engine using 2 lass, jirachi and 4 scramble 4 dre...sounds all right to me.

new dugtrio would be nice to hose rEggs and LBS w/ meganium, but the attacks aren't anything special.

^^a metagame deck that uses 4 stage 1 lines to exploit weakness and resistance. the core of all 4 corners decks was DX magcargo and HL lanturn, w/ the other 2 stage 1 lines being variable, depending on the local metagame. there were a lot of diff. techs--rhydon HL, 9tales HL, breloom...a lot of stuff.

it runs a lot like ludicargo, in that it can come from behind and win. it runs swoop to make sure that it can exploit weaknesses and such, and DRE and scramble to come out of nowhere for the KO.

it's very fast and consistent when built properly, but it's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle to play.

not to mention aggravating when dealing with the old dragon decks, you only had so many crystal shards...
four corners would be fun against LBS, so many weaknesses to exploit...
magcargo uf 280
dark hyno 160
lanturn 160
gg, lol

I agree with Soma,

I always heard so much about 4 corners, then played it a few times and destroyed it. It was a regional craze deck, like Mynx. It was decent, but just didn't pul through. I delta version may be worth looking into though.

ROr

The only time 4 Corners was succesful was during Regionals, when everyone was scared of BF, so Rock-Lock and Drag players (along with Metagross, Exploud, anything with Pidgeot) were scared, and people were playing terrible lists of Ludi, which 4 Corners destroyed. During Gym time, Rock-Lock and Drag players REALIZED they can play 3-4 stadiums themselves and beat BF to the punch, most decks that played BF could be just stright pwned via the Ttars, you didn't even need the Lock.

Hey,

A good addition to a new, revamped Four Corners deck could be Wailord LM. It does 40+10 for every benched stage 1 poke you have. Energy cost is kind of high, but it could be a good finisher.

Actaully the reason Lanturn died out after regioanls was because it lost HORRIBLY to the biggest deck of the season Medicham.

I was thinking of making something along the lines of the deck in the OP, but with Porygon2 (DS) instead of Fearow d. The latter is only useful early on, but the latter can help you throughout the entire game.

- Croatian_Nidoking

Boofu said:
What about Eeveelutions? Easy to obtain with energy evolution + a common basic.

In reality, that is what the new one is.

Magcargo was the key to the old deck. Now with Cursed Stone, Lunatone, and current metagame, it makes no sense.

A triangle is most that is possible in current enviroment.

I say the 3 delta eeveelutions. + Delta espeon for heal = 4 corners.

T1, attach a metal (or any other energy) to eevee and using energy evolution, search for the evolution you want and evolve. Then attack with Delta search for the corresponding holon energy. (10 damage, 2 energy and evolved on T1!)

T2, attach an energy and then return it for the added effect. This can be done with Heal energy! gg, I just broke the format.

Energy root + Heal energy each turn + espeon d = alot of extra health.

Holon lass is def. needed in this deck :-\

Last edited:
Back