Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

4th place wisconsin states

luxray master2

ftill the day before i thought it was in madson which is a close drve but i found out it was in la crosse :eek: so i have to leave my school dance :mad:. got there at 2 am.
btw im using cmt

we found out that there is 31 players :mad::mad::mad:. so now i know that most 4-1 dont make it.

round 1 blake
he was newer and idnt know that bebe search was banned so..
1-0

round 2 ??? im bad with names(durant)
we found out t1 that he prized durant AND rotom :smile: i just roll over him with a mewtwo thats loaded with energy LESSON NEVER USE DURANT

round 3 killian H. durant
he goes 1st i start with tornadus he gets 4 ants out t1. i get a tornadus and a mewtwo rolling before he could deck me out
3-0

round 4 franco zeekeels
i go 2nd and start with mewtwo he just cant draw into anything so i won.
4-0

round 5 devin r. reshiplhosian
i draw into nothing and lose
4-1

after i find out a bunch of my sleeves are breaking so i have to buy more for 6$ while sleeving i find out there all different sizes and im out of $ so i go back to the vendor and he takes my cards and forces em in and wont give us free sleeves enven though he sold overpriced crappy sleeves and ruined 2 pokemon catchers :mad::mad::mad::nonono::nonono::nonono: he also had the gull to say we shoudve spent 11$ on sleeves that are the same but just have more sleeves in the pack. but my friends have a pack of unopened sleeves and they give em to me.

im in 3rd seed when standings go up.
top 4
game 1 i start with nothing and he discards every good card and got heads on all his crushing hammers.
game 2
read game 1

props
6 cp
3rd
pulled a kyurem ex
cmt
now i have 29 cp
slops
friend going 1-4
never starting 1st.
never starting celebi
vender not giving refund/sleeves that work

Our match is up on youtube.... under 2012 senior wisconsin states top cut i believe. Game one and two are up

Back