Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black one is so similar to Palkia.. White one is very Digimon-ish...

I, too, hope they grow on me.

Last edited:
Very digimonish, I like em, maybe theyll finally make some games that arent 100% like the ones before, maybe well even get a real story *dreams* I would kill for a pokemon game with a somewhat interesting rpg like story, maybe a group of wild zouark raded your city in the beginning and the hero is left alone in the woods, maybe the world is seperated into a drk and a light side that fight each other, if youve ever played rpgs you get what I mean :p

Very digimonish, I like em, maybe theyll finally make some games that arent 100% like the ones before, maybe well even get a real story *dreams* I would kill for a pokemon game with a somewhat interesting rpg like story, maybe a group of wild zouark raded your city in the beginning and the hero is left alone in the woods, maybe the world is seperated into a drk and a light side that fight each other, if youve ever played rpgs you get what I mean :p

THAT would be cool

Digimon, digital monsters, digimon fighting champions!

Funny my sister was jsut singing, "Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon are the champions." Yesterday...

Maybe she can predit the future.

I totally like how Zekrom looks. I m getting White Version for sure now.

Wow...I saw these on serebii too, pretty awesome. The black one is very robot-looking.

Yoshi- said:
That'd be epic
But i still would like the original pokemon stuff too.

I just kinda get the feeling of an Angel from one, and a Fallen Angel from the other. So I'm going to name them Metatron and Lucifer when I finally get them. And please somebody understand the reference I'm making with those names (no, it's not biblical, strangely enough).

I just hope they don't go Legend crazy in these games like they did in DP. 14 Legends and 2 Pseudo-Legends is FAR too much for one game. Maybe if they went back to 5 like they had in RBY? I'd like that better...

Both look epic, I'm getting the feel that Black/White may just surpass GSC in overall awesomeness. As for more legendaries, I'm all for it; you have to remember despite having so many, very few of them approached uber-quality material when you consider it; for example, there's no way a Heatran could compete against, say, a Mewtwo or Lugia.

i dont think Black and white will surpass GSC. Atm all b&w pokemon don´t look like pokemon or too strange (e.g. the starters? wtf)

Btw. what do you think about the types? i think the black one will be dark + steel, the white one ice+something (i hope for a new type)

It's Blue Eyes White Dragon and Red Eyes Black Dragon!!!

ding ding ding

also it seems that nintendo is trying to make pokemon all tough and stuff, because i think they realized a huge group of their fans are 18+

would be funny if it was rated M

---------- Post added 05/28/2010 at 01:57 PM ----------

i dont think Black and white will surpass GSC. Atm all b&w pokemon don´t look like pokemon or too strange (e.g. the starters? wtf)

Btw. what do you think about the types? i think the black one will be dark + steel, the white one ice+something (i hope for a new type)

probably dark+dragon, then light+dragon(it is black and white after all)

I already promised my brother I'd get black, so he can get white...but I want white now......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back