Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

6/2 (H) EX's(Darkrai/Raikou!!); DEx RH; MORE! (W) DEx FA's, CYL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbo Baggins

1) standard rules apply
2) no rips
3) no fakes wc proxys if I get a card that is not a real crd I will file for mail fraud
4) all cards are pretty much mint. I'll be sure to state card status before trade finalized
5) probably will not cml unless it's for other cards
6) have fun
7) USA/Canada trades only (Michigan)
8) Would Like it if you Valued your cards to mine first, to give me a heads up on what changed in prices, or to see if we don't see the prices the same way....
9) I Leave Ref Promptly After Trades. I Expect Same. If not, you will be less of a priority then anyone.

HAVES: (Updated 6/2)

~100+ PTCGO CODES

Unopened Pokemon Player Rewards Energy set 2010 (Play Pokemon bottom right ; no other label besides copyright; white bar bottom)
Unopened Pokemon Player Rewards Energy set 2012 Q3/Q4 (have 2, but want to keep 1 unless a great offer comes)
Shinnoh League Promo Holo Energies ( 2x Lightning (UnOpened pack of 10) , Psychic(5x), Water(6), Grass(5~), Dark(6~))
Unopened Holo Fighting energy (Pack of 25, Wizards of the Coast)
POP packs from league (4,6,7,8,9)

EX's

1x Darkrai EX (Towards FA Darkrai Only
1x Raikou EX
1x Groudon EX (currently being loaned for BR)
1x Regigigas EX

Promo's
Zekrom EX
Reshi EX
Kyurem EX

Dark Explorers

Ask about non RH too. Got nearly everything (Non RH)
RH Trainers (ask)
RH - 1, 2, 6, 7, 9, 10(x2), 11, 16, 22, 23, 27(x2), 29*, 30, 31, 33, 36, 37, 39(x2), 41(x2), 47, 48, 52, 55, 56, 58, 59, 61, 65, 70, 71*, 76, 72, 73, 74, 77, 79, 80, 82, 84, 86
Next Destinies
Complete Set Non RH.
Nearly all Reverse Holo of the set. (Multiples of some)
this includes
Gardevoir RH (x2-3)
Double Colorless RH (x2)
Heavy Ball RH
Cilian RH
and TONS more RH

Just ask and I shall count how many I have (if asking for multiples of one card)

Have the whole set non RH(excluding EX/Secret); just ask and I shall see how much

Other:

DCL Full
2x Tornadus (Non FA)
1x Tornadus FA
Thunderus FA
N FA
Absol Prime

Cobalion 2x (1x RH) (non FA)
Virizion EP 17/98 1x
Gothitelle (ability) 1x
Reuniclus (Damage Swap) 1x
Victini (5x) (3x Promo)
Ampharos Prime 1x
Gengar Prime 1x
Lanturn Prime 2x (played;mainly warped only)
Older BW sets, ask if I have the card (No FA though, mostly commons/uncommons/rares. no Ultras :frown: )

Random Notables

Charizard 100/97
Manectric EX (Played with, but otherwise good-great)
Zapdos EX frlg
Moltres EX frlg

Lugia Pokemon Rocks America 2005 Promo
Kids WB Presents First Movie Promos
Groudon Ex promo
Snorlax Promo (Just opened pack of 20+ (wasn't single sealed) MINT!)
Winner Stamped Marshtomp
and some Old League Promos as well (Winner stamped cards/Wizards of the Coast/Badges.... ask and I shall see)

WANTS
CYL - DEx EX's I have most likely will go towards only other DEx EX's

Dark Explorers EX's (Importance order ---- Darkrai (prefer FA), Raikou FA , Kyogre FA, Entei FA, )
Next Destinies EX's (low)
FA cards (any besides Zekrom and Resh) (mild)
Catcher (low)

Current Trade Statuses:
Terrally - MY: Shiny Catcher and DEx RHs FOR Darkrai EX - Received May 29th. I'm shipping the 30th.
Jaerad333 - MY Tornadus EX FA FOR Raikou EX FA, Entei EX FA, Dual Ball - Shipping same time

Last edited:
Interested in your:
x1 Pokemon Catcher RH
x1 Zekrom EX FA
x1 Cilan RH
If you have any DCE HGSS RH.

Have:
Collectors
And CML, thanks. :)

Would you trade 1x FA Kyurem-EX for 3x Collector?

I'm not too interested in collectors at the moment to do that trade right now. Wanting to save the EX to add to a Mewtwo trade if it happens. If I had a huge need for them, I would do this trade however.

Interested in your:
x1 Pokemon Catcher RH
x1 Zekrom EX FA
x1 Cilan RH
If you have any DCE HGSS RH.

Have:
Collectors
And CML, thanks. :)

I didn't really see anything on the list, so the collectors is all I may trade for. Won't be trading the Zekrom for those however. I'll check for the RH DCE and might swing you an offer after. (it might be a day to find it, heads up).

I'm not too interested in collectors at the moment to do that trade right now. Wanting to save the EX to add to a Mewtwo trade if it happens. If I had a huge need for them, I would do this trade however.

I didn't really see anything on the list, so the collectors is all I may trade for. Won't be trading the Zekrom for those however. I'll check for the RH DCE and might swing you an offer after. (it might be a day to find it, heads up).

Okie dokie. Just PM me if it ends up being that long or I may not notice lol.

I have:
x1 Collector
I am getting a Zekrom EX PROMO in the mail. Please CML for more.

I like:
100 PTCGO CODES (Big want)
8x Unopened Next Destinies packs (Biggest want)
Unopened Pokemon Player Rewards Energy set
1x Zekrom EX FA
2x Kyurem EX FA
1x Kyurem EX
1x Zekrom EX
1x Zekrom EX PROMO
RH Catcher 1x

Please CML for the following:

Zekrom EX FA
Zekrom EX
8x Unopened packs

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!! :biggrin:

how exactly do you have a zekrom ex promo, seeing as the tins haven't been released yet?

CML for 1x shiny zoroark, 1x RH next destinies DCE, 1x Zekrom EX FA, 8x unopened next destinies packs (main want), 1x RH pokemon Catcher.

I have:
x1 Collector
I am getting a Zekrom EX PROMO in the mail. Please CML for more.

I like:
100 PTCGO CODES (Big want)
8x Unopened Next Destinies packs (Biggest want)
Unopened Pokemon Player Rewards Energy set
1x Zekrom EX FA
2x Kyurem EX FA
1x Kyurem EX
1x Zekrom EX
1x Zekrom EX PROMO
RH Catcher 1x

Can do

MY:
x1 Cinccino ND
x1 Gardy ND
x1 Lucario ND
2-3 Packs

YOUR:
Collector

interested?

how exactly do you have a zekrom ex promo, seeing as the tins haven't been released yet?

CML for 1x shiny zoroark, 1x RH next destinies DCE, 1x Zekrom EX FA, 8x unopened next destinies packs (main want), 1x RH pokemon Catcher.

I'm interested in (copy pasted)

Rare Candy x1, RH x4 (all UD) --- 2x (1/1)
Eviolite x2 --- both
Pokemon Collector RH x3 --- as many as i can get

also, do you have any sages?

I pry won't trade the shiny/Zekrom for them, so make an offer with others, and I'll counter/accept/whatever. Thank you!

---------- Post added 03/08/2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

I am intersted in your packs and Zekrom ex FA. Cml and plus I have some stuff unlisted.

How much is the value of the playmat? I didn't see to much in there. I did update my list and have also the cobalions and terrakions (non fa though)

---------- Post added 03/09/2012 at 06:52 PM ----------

Would you trade the RH catcher for a regular catcher and a regular collector?

I got a better offer that included RH catcher going (involves a Mewtwo) so I will have to pass for now. If that falls though I'll give you a PM. Thank you.

I'm interested in (copy pasted)

Rare Candy x1, RH x4 (all UD) --- 2x (1/1)
Eviolite x2 --- both
Pokemon Collector RH x3 --- as many as i can get

also, do you have any sages?

I pry won't trade the shiny/Zekrom for them, so make an offer with others, and I'll counter/accept/whatever. Thank you!

---------- Post added 03/08/2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

How much is the value of the playmat? I didn't see to much in there. I did update my list and have also the cobalions and terrakions (non fa though)

---------- Post added 03/09/2012 at 06:52 PM ----------

I got a better offer that included RH catcher going (involves a Mewtwo) so I will have to pass for now. If that falls though I'll give you a PM. Thank you.

I value it at $25 + $5 for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back