Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

6/23/05-Modified tourney-Albany,ny

Place: Zombie Planet
1238 central avenue
albany,ny 12204

Modified swiss that may/may not be age modified if attendance it too low.

Admission: $5.00 to enter this tourney

Judge,To and co gym leader: Joe Mamamno. Co Gym Leader: John Chimento

Time: 6:30 with registration starting at 5:30 pm

Everyone who enters gets a free emerald booster pack and the remaining money goes to boosters as prizes. There will be prizes for top 3 or if its age modified then prizes will be top 1 in each division.

This will be a tourney to practice for natioanls that next weekend so if you clsoe by or just wanta have some prime time fun in pokemon then come on down and enjoy the tourney. Its small and friendly so noone will be left out :biggrin:

Last edited:
For all who attend this tourney i have the chrono island badge and will 1 to every player who plays.

Plus the best record in the tourney overall will get a holo from my binder that i will donate from the new emerald set.

The worst record in the tourney will get a sportmenship prize where ill donate a deoxys holo from my binder along with 2 pop packs a badge and a cool advertizement mini poster

Everyone who comes should have fun and all who like prime time summer tourneys can come and enjoy.

If we get 20 or more players the owner might sell me a box,then i can also add a box topper to the prizes :thumb:

See ya all thursday :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
We had a record breaking 14 this tourney and it was a biug sucsess even if it was 15 minute late getting started. Thanks to all who attended and all who made it possible to keep our store up to date on tournaments. See ya all in 2 weeks for next leauge session.

Back