Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

7 STEP WONDER! Torterra+Sunshine Song+SEEKER+BTS+SUNSHINE SONG! WOAH!

sToRm07

ok all, is this even viable? I think it might be. 7 steps guys.

1. Spiritomb start - locking trainers and evolving your faithful turtwig (not gl lol)

2. Bench some cool basic grass that have stage 2 evos. (jumpluff HG/SS anyone)

3. Play broken time space, if not played already. lol

4. Search for Torterra, play the Torterra down. Use "Sunshine Song" to evolve all of your little hophips into slightly cooler skiplooms.

5. PLAY SEEKER ON TORTERRA. then, BTS him back on the bench. Letting your bench evolve into jumpluffs or whatever.

6. Laugh

6.5. Attach a grass energy

7. Annihilate the opponent by swarming.

you like?

Last edited:
Sunflora already searchs for grass evolutions and it can swarm tog et out anything you need, such as Jumpluff. This involves the usage of Spiritomb, crippling your ability to play trainers, and an additional stage 2 with a one time power that relies on Seeker to be as effective once as Sunflora can be during the entire game.

Now, if you are running a Toerterra deck, this strategy doesn't seem awful. You get Torterra 1 to get you a few more. Of course, Terra's slow, so swarming will save you from Dragon Rushes but then you are slow to work your way up to actually doing anything. If we had GE Sceptile in the format,t his would be much easier to work around, but as of now, i wouldn't take the idea past league.

Sunflora already searchs for grass evolutions and it can swarm tog et out anything you need, such as Jumpluff. This involves the usage of Spiritomb, crippling your ability to play trainers, and an additional stage 2 with a one time power that relies on Seeker to be as effective once as Sunflora can be during the entire game.

Now, if you are running a Toerterra deck, this strategy doesn't seem awful. You get Torterra 1 to get you a few more. Of course, Terra's slow, so swarming will save you from Dragon Rushes but then you are slow to work your way up to actually doing anything. If we had GE Sceptile in the format,t his would be much easier to work around, but as of now, i wouldn't take the idea past league.

i totally agree. Spiritomb hurts an already slow deck, and who needs 4 jumpluffs at once if you can only use one at a time?

plus, this Torterra is from Stormfront, so it cannot even get better once the new format hits because it IS old format. lol.

7 STEPS! ONLY!!!! OMG!!!!111!!11!!1!!!11!

Yeah, 7 steps is enough for it to get KOd. And what if they spray, lol?

But it's a pretty cool idea, lol.

ok all, is this even viable? I think it might be. 7 steps guys.

1. Spiritomb start - locking trainers and evolving your faithful turtwig (not gl lol)

4. Search for Torterra

5. PLAY SEEKER ON TORTERRA

You're going to search for Torterra with a card that isn't a Trainer or a Supporter? That limits your options to . . . . Sunflora. Hmm.

This can be done. It has been done.

The problem is timing. The deck never seems to have the bench ready to go as you would think when the SF Torterra FINALLY shows up with the seeker.

This can be done. It has been done.

The problem is timing. The deck never seems to have the bench ready to go as you would think when the SF Torterra FINALLY shows up with the seeker.

ah i can totally see this - just like with many rogue ideas - cool trick but not consistent...

oh well :/

Back