Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

9/17 H: Plenty EX's, Old league badges/rewards, POP Packs (1-9!), Umbreon * W: CYL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbo Baggins

1) standard rules apply
2) USA/Canada trades only (Michigan)
3) Would Like it if you Valued your cards to mine first/Offer First, to give me a heads up on what changed in prices, or to see if we don't see the prices the same way....
5) That said from rule 3, I still check Buy it Nows on Ebay (recent sellings/listings) to make my own values / check if you're accurate
6) DON"T ASK FOR REF. I haven't forgotten. Due to people not leaving ref when I send last, I will wait till completion of trade + ref for me before leaving ref for you.
7) Find rule 4.

HAVES:

Umbreon * Gem Mint (Pack to sleeve / toploader on 8/25)

Sinnoh League Promo Holo Energies ( Lightning (UnOpened pack of 10) , Psychic(5x), Water(6), Grass(5~), )
Unopened Holo Fighting energy (Pack of 25, Wizards of the Coast)
POP packs from league (1-9!!! Over 150 POP 5!)
2x Unopened Plasma Blast ETB Dice/Markers
1x Unopened Plasma Blast ETB sleeves

Codes from Plasma Blast (about 50~)

Ultra Rares

1x Landorus EX
1x Lugia EX
1x Jirachi EX
1x Tornadus EX (Dark Explorers)
1x Cobalion EX
2x Zapdos EX
1x Reshiram EX
1x Giratina EX
1x Tornadus EX (Plasma Freeze)
1x Latias EX
1x Black Kyurem EX (BC)
1x Victory Piece
1x Scramble Switch
1x FA Tornadus EX (Plasma Freeze)
1x FA Heatran EX
1x FA Skyla
1x Virizion EX (Upgrade Only please!)

Promo's
Zekrom EX
Reshi EX
Kyurem EX
Mewtwo EX
Keldeo EX

Random Notables:
Blastoise
Exeggcute
Ghetsis holo

Ask for any Common/Non common cards you need.
Ask for any Reverse Holo cards you need.

Charizard 100/97
Zapdos EX frlg
Moltres EX frlg

and some Old League Promos as well (Winner stamped cards/Wizards of the Coast/Badges.... ask and I shall see)
EXAMPLES:
Snorlax Promo (Gem Mint from fresh open pack)
Magmar Promo (Gem Mint)
Electabuzz Promo (gem)
Articuno promo (" ")
Winner Stamped: (ones I can find as of now)
Salamence (With and without)
Beldum (with and without)
Oran Berry (with and without)
Marshtomp (winner only)
Flygon (both versions)
Chimecho (winner only)
Dark Ivysaur best star (with and without)
Dark Venasaur best star
Other league items
Multi Energy Holo
Mudkip RH
Electabuzz RH best star
Hitmonchan RH best star
Professor Elm RH best star
Ask for badges or others. Will check! (old only. Newer items only for league at this time!)
Also have 2 packs of Juniper Professor promos (x4 total).

WANTS

High
Virizion EX FA

Mid-High
Dialga EX FA

Medium
Mew EX FA
Articuno EX FA
Entei EX FA
Terrakion EX FA
Celebi EX FA
Black Kyurem EX (Ballista)

Any EX's (low priority. Ones I need most are above, others are low priority and are trade filler)
1x Mew Prime (throw in)[DEL][/DEL]
Merchandise (Sleeves followed by Playmats (2010 Worlds is still highest). Lugia Plushy)
4) Will CYL if you don't have above

Last edited:
Totally interested in your Umbreon*. Check my list for it? I know I have your wants, but I want you to tell me what you want for it specifically.

Totally interested in your Umbreon*. Check my list for it? I know I have your wants, but I want you to tell me what you want for it specifically.

Like the Virizion/Genesects (doesn't matter), and the Keldeo Sleeves. I like Virizion > Genesect at the moment too. Throw me an offer and we can start negotiating.

CMl for these-

1 Landorus EX Normal
2 Deoxys EX Normal

I like Jirachi EX, FA N, and if you have any Sigilyph (Plasma Blast) Throw an offer if you want. Thank you!

I'm interested in your;

Latias EX
Jirachi EX
Deoxys EX
Latios EX FA
Skyla FA
Heatran FA
Mudkip RH league promo
Umbreon*

Can you check out my list please?

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthrea...dkips!)-Have-Shiny-Collection-Cards-for-Trade!

(all of these are Mint/Near Mint, right???)

Yes, all are Mint/Near Mint. I didn't see much besides Meloetta EX at this time. If you want to throw an offer, go ahead. Thank you!

cml for your umbreon* and FA skyla I have entei ex FA and virizion ex off your want

Didn't see anything besides those 2 at this time. I could trade FA Skyla for Virizion EX.

I am very interested in your Winner Stamped league salamence and flygon, also your proffessor stamped Junipers, Please CML.
I have Articuno ex fa, and mew ex RA, i Might also be able to get a dialga ex fa, and i have a few sigilyph from plb too.

My trade Thread-http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?179580-Greenpariahs-Great-Trades-)

I am very interested in your Winner Stamped league salamence and flygon, also your proffessor stamped Junipers, Please CML.
I have Articuno ex fa, and mew ex RA, i Might also be able to get a dialga ex fa, and i have a few sigilyph from plb too.

My trade Thread-http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?179580-Greenpariahs-Great-Trades-)

Listed in order of interest
Articuno EX FA
Dialga EX
Dialga EX FA (if you get one)
Sigilyph's
Mew EX

What you are interested are all for trade, so throw an offer.

I was wondering if you could cml for the pack of junipers please and Ty :)

Nothing I saw as of now. Thanks for checking my thread tho!

How about Meloetta EX for Skyla FA?

I can't do that. Skyla FA is around $25 and Meloetta EX is hovering at $10.

can you please CML for the POP 5 packs and umbreon* thanks!

Only thing I saw that I have some interest in is the Keldeo EX FA. Not enough for Umbreon*, but if you want PoP 5 packs for it, make an offer!

Nothing I saw as of now. Thanks for checking my thread tho!

I can't do that. Skyla FA is around $25 and Meloetta EX is hovering at $10.

Only thing I saw that I have some interest in is the Keldeo EX FA. Not enough for Umbreon*, but if you want PoP 5 packs for it, make an offer!

How about Meloetta for Latias EX?

Hi there,

I am interested in your Umbreon*. From your Wants, I unfortunately only have Entei EX FA at this time. Can you please take a look at my Haves for anything else that may interest you?

Thank you,
cpbog1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back