Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~._.~ Hairball, the winner. ~._.~

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapper

Well, I had this deck built in unlimited last year, when Catty ex was released. I loved the card and it is probably my last deck in the TCG (I'm quitting). So just wanted to share it with you, it's an amazing deck.

Starting with a turn two or even turn 1 60 damage, then leading to bigger amounts every turn, drawing like 15 cards every turn.

List:
Pokemon: 14
4 Skitty LM
3 Delcatty (PK)
3 Delcatty Ex
4 Mew Ex (LM)
1 Sableye (CG)

Energy: 21
4 Cyclone
4 Boost
4 Darkness
2 Scramble
2 Warp
3 React
2 Water

Trainer: 24
4 Holon Transceiver
4 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Lass
4 Wally's Training
4 Windstorm
4 Master Balls
2 Pokemon Reversal

This deck is really, REALLY fun to play, but don't underestimate it.

Strategy is simple, yet effective, and in some cases really strategic.

You use your Delcatties (PK), to draw 3-9 extra cards a turn, your Holon Lasses to get other energies, and your Sableye to discard useless card, get information on your draw or disable opponent's attacks. Then after you have a huge hand, use constrain, discarding lots of energies, then attack with Upstream, for a KO. Since you play 4 Mew exs, you are able to only send out 1 Delcatty ex and still have the 3 from PK, beucase Mew's do the job with the attacking. Wally's training and Master ball are essential, since you need your cats as fast as possible. A turn 1 Delcatty will give you huge draw power, while a turn 1 Delcatty ex will be doing 60 with Boosts. You may think 4 Wally is too much, but you will discard a lot of cards with this deck, and Wally's will be nice target for that, later in game.

Here is the unlimited version I was playing since I saw the translation:

Pokemon: 12
4 Skitty
4 Delcatty Ex
4 Scarmory (DS)

Energy: 16
4 Boost Energy
4 Metal Energy
2 Dark Metal Energy
2 React Energy
4 Full Heal Energy

Trainer: 32
4 Computer Search
4 Itemfinder
3 Gust of Wind
3 Professor Oak
2 Switch
4 Secret Mission
4 Blaine's Gamble
2 Pluspower
3 Wally's Training
3 Holon Lass

This is what I call awesome <3. You want to discard cards, so upstream will do more. Thats why 4 Comp search, 4 itemfinder, 3 Oak's, , 4 Blaine's gamble and 4 secret missions are here. 2 Pluspower for those 70 HP pokemon (Hitmonchan, Electabuzz).

Now why skarmory? Beucase you DONT want to turn 1 loose by a hitmonchan/Electabuzzz with 4 pluspowers. It also resist's Plume ex, so you get huge advantage. Switch does the work, play a Skitty, switch your saver (Skarmory), wally into Catty ex, boost, pluspower, ko. It rocks. :D

There you have it, my favourite deck :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back