[A]bstruction of Justice!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by r e i n, Dec 8, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r e i n

r e i n New Member

[Made this deck after reading the new Eveelutions in DP4 and after Absolutions did so well last year I thought 'Hey, this looks fun.' I don't think you could consider it a new Absolutions because the focus of the deck is slightly different though you could if you wanted. I'm pretty sure some team like Lafonte or ???? is making a new Rambolt/Absolutions.]​

Deck List
    :dark::water::grass::lightning
    Pokemon
    Eevee x4
    Leafeon x2
    Leafeon lv X x2
    Glaceon x2
    Glaceon lv X x2
    Absol ex x3
    Jolteon* x1
    total: 16

Trainers/Supporters
    Mentor x2
    Celio's x4
    Rosaenne(sp?) x2
    SSU x4
    Mars x3
    TGW x2
    Night Mat. x2
    Castaway x2
    Warp Point x3
    Steven's x2
    Copycat x1
    total: 27

Energy
    Water x9
    Grass x4
    Multi x4
    total: 17

------

Translations courtesy of Pokebeach and Bangrias

Strategy: Well the overall idea of the deck is disruption and to manipulate damage done by the main attacker, Glaceon Level X. The new Eevee can CFF as many more Eevee as needed. Therefore benching can't happen against Mario or other Lucario variants. Though I'm not saying we're safe 100%. The deck relies on speed and the ability to recover Absols to spread the 20 bench damage given from Glaceon while Leafeon acts as a nice support attacker and a good way of attaching extra energy to power up your next Glaceon or Eevee. SSU usually works my way, heh. So running 4 can usually save Glaceon a few times before NM is needed(considering TSD*) right away. Jolteon* is another little perk to the deck that acts as a mini damage spreader that can be SSU'd to be used again if needed. Glaceon shuts off powers so decks like BlissCat, Hurricane, DWD, and Gardy related stuff are hurt a bit. Mars and TGW help me gain control of my opponent's hand every now and then and add to the frustration already started by Glaceon and Absol. The deck can run Umbreon and Espeon DP4 for additional perks like free retreat and 20+HP, though I posted this list as a sort of basis in which the deck should revolve around. Not to mention the space issues that occur when adding in Umbreon/Espeon.

Techs?
    -Absol SW: More hand control but makes the deck slower and more susceptible to heavy hitters later on.
    -Honchkrow: Bench damage is nice and if you can find a way, then by all means go ahead.
    -Eevee*s: I simply used Jolt* because it seemed practical, though that doesn't mean the others are off limits.
    -TSD: If you want a faster recovery then use it! I simply don't have any atm.
    -Rayquazza ex d: Another bench hitter that could thrown in if needed. I tried it but it didn't seem too practical.

Comments, Questions, or Suggestions welcome! :pokeball:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  2. poketo

poketo New Member

Absolutions was a sniping deck deck and mainly used Jolteon ex from DS so it doesn't really help

Where is your tool for Castaway? It's better to have 1 or else use Roseanne's

Reyquazza is needed if you are sniping or else Absol doesn't have as much power

Were is Rare Candy?

-2 Mentor
    +2 TSD
    -2 Castaway
    +2 Roseanne's
    -2 TGW
    +2 Rare Candy

What's SSU

3. pokefanpearl

pokefanpearl New Member

SSU is super scoop up.

4. r e i n

r e i n New Member

Rare Candy? Never.
    I already have 2 Rosy, Casty is for Supporters. There's 2. TSD is obvious and the reason it's not in the list is to incorporate players who don't have TSD. Its expensive! You didn't read Glaceon lvl x I assume. It's attack allows you to (if you flip heads) to hit your opponent's entire bench for 20 along with the 70 damage to the active. Absol has plenty uses there alone. Not to mention Jolt*.

5. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

add in a espeo and a umbreon to get +20 hp and free retreat/no weakness
    after 8-10
    before 7-10

6. r e i n

r e i n New Member

The question with that is what to take out.

7. poketo

poketo New Member

Just remember rare candy works in any deck with evolutions :thumb: if you don't have speed then you might lose hazardesly you need rare candy and DRE and you set up quickly and win over all

8. r e i n

r e i n New Member

DRE is a good point. I'll try 3 of them and see how it goes. That would help with the constrictions Galceon gives me. Im still a skeptic on Candy though.

9. poketo

poketo New Member

magma would have used it but there was maxie to avoid that problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.