Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A fun & unique deck: "Dark Imakuni"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalFire

As I look around seeing how many people want to copy Martin's nationals winning deck, I thought to myself, does anyone around here just play fun decks anymore? Well I present to you something I just felt like playing at league for some fun a while back.

"Dark Imakuni"

3 Jirachi (DX)
4 Machop (LM)
4 Machoke (LM)
2 Machamp (HL)
3 Gastly (RG)
3 Haunter (RG)

7 Fighting
3 Psychic
3 DRE
3 Scramble

4 Celio
3 Sitrus Berry
2 Holon Tranciever
3 Swoop!
3 Desert Ruins
3 R. Admin.
2 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Scientist
1 Magnetic Storm
2 Atm rock

The stategy is to get a machoke active and haunter benched and running by turn 2.
Next you'll want to have your active machoke confused via haunter's power. This helps in powering up machoke with it's pokebody.

So in theory you could have a turn 2 70 for 1 fighting energy. This makes it sorta like a T2 deck.
HL Machamp: only there for those EX decks that you need to get rid of.
Sitrus Berry: for those time you miss the flip... :redface:

This deck's battle record:
1W - 0L - It beat a Metro deck (just barely :redface: )

So thanks for reading and let me know if there's anything I can improve this deck with.
When you do, please do not stray from this deck's theme of getting machoke confused. Thanks.

Last edited:
hahahaha sweet deck idea eternalfire, i cant think of any changes i'd make to it unless there's a card that lets you not flip when your confused....hahahaha.

ROFLMAO
nice
t2 70 (possibly)
tech in an island cave for just in case you want to no longer be confused
i heard a freind of mine joking about this, but this is the first version i have actually seen

Ok, I read that thread and honestly I knew everything about that since base really.
I know if the coin flipped is tails the attack fails... though I see where you were coming from with the rulebook thing on that thread. Anyway the point is, this deck is pure fun and is just for mostly league play. *If someone plays this at worlds, please send me a pic! ^_^ *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back