Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A good Zoro Swarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOW DECK

Tested the Heck out of this list. It is probably close to the best a Zoroark deck can be. (Note that I know how to build speed decks, I created Uxie Donk and LunaSol decks) in years past. Not saying it is BDIF, but it is dangerous.

4 Zorua - DEX 69 Ascension
4 Zoroark - DEX 70 (Brutal Bash)
4 Sneasle - UD 68 (Free Retreat, don't forget about BEAT UP)
2 Weavile - UD 25 (Claw Snag)
0 Darkrai that gives up 2 prizes and you never attack with.

4 Juniper
4 PONT
2 N
4 Level Ball (Fill Bench Quick)
2 Dual Ball
2 Ultra Ball
2 SuperRod
4 Dark Patch
3 Dark Claw
3 Catcher
1 Junk Arm (Love more, but no room)

Energy (15 you miss energy drop with this deck, you lose)
8 Basic Dark Energy
3 DCE
4 Rescue Energy (Most important card)

The deck is built to do 100-140 turn 2-7. Assume you will get KO'd every turn turn after turn 2, but have the ability to reset a new Zoroark every turn. Built to make your opponent earn it by KO 6 pokemon. This was tested almost exclusively against a Quad Terrakion, thus trust me to when I say I can reset almost every turn.. The card in the format that really hurts this is Tornados EX. Again, there is no really way to hide from the 100 HP issue. Against any lesser decks this will crushs, but the big decks, AKA EX with some SSU or max poition, I can't win the prize battle anything more than a 40/60 against. Good Cheap deck otherwise.

Again, have tested with Absol and Sableye, and they don't fit into this concept. Darkrai sitting on the bench is just too easy for Terrakion Revenge KO giving up 2 prizes for your opponent, rather force them to make 6 KO's.

General game plan. T1 Play 2 Sneasels 1 Zorou, Ascension, Don't drop Other Zoro's turn 1, or they will be catcher and you will lose a turn. Turn 2 fill remaing deck, prefer 2 Sneasels, as many of Zoro's so you can always evolve one next turn.
Note on Weavile, claw snag is always good, but save Weavile drop against a DarkRai if they target a 60 HP sneasel for 2 shot. Drop Weavile to put it at 80.

Comments from people that have taken their Zoro as far as it can go? I know you can focus a build with Dark Rai, but then you are running several dark rai, and short tech line of Zoroark. Mixed up builds make no sense to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back