Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A League in Puyallup, WA

ShaunMichaels

Update:

Apparently, I have to push the start/trial of the League at the South Hill Mall back a week or so. According to them, they are having another Yugi-oh tournament on the day I planned to start. :mad:

I will either find another site in the Mall (Walden Books, as they had one before) or day to start one up there. Whichever comes first, as I know the request for one up there is strong. More than likely, I will be going up there on Friday, so I will stop by the book store and inform them about the League.

Shaun Michaels

The store at the South Hill Mall will let us do it on the 23rd. However, they are requesting a 5 dollar entry fee from everyone. Personally, I don't like it. I still may try to get it at the bookstore.

Here's ANOTHER update. I could say some really un-nice things about this store, but I am gonna keel my cool. After getting home from the League in Lakewood, I am told that they planned a tournament for the VS game (or whateveritscalled). :mad: I am about to say adios to that store, and persue the book store in the mall. Personally, I thought the requests the store had were too Farfetch'd and obsurd. And considering I know how money problems can be for some people, its understandable why I am not going to have one there. And you have one very "special" employee at that store to thank.

Back