A letter adressed to "Pikachu Charizard" xD

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by homeofmew, Nov 15, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

2. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

Merry Christmas(early one) i guess

3. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

what was in it? =/

4. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

It was just an advertisement pamphlet for cell phones.
    I will be forever now be in my pokemon binder this is so hilarious.

5. Jason

Jason New Member

pika zard? lol

a fan mustve known your address and did this thing

that reminds me
    my mum got a p[hone call that i won some tickets for this show caled justin timberlake..plus i never ever give out my home number. the only number i give out is my mobile... :/ :/ :/

6. ARMondak

ARMondak New Member

Wow, you use fake names for churches? :confused:

Anyways, that's kind of funny a company would actually send something to Pikachu Charizard (even if it's just on a mailing list).

7. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

yes I use fake names for churches.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  8. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

Considering that a LOT of pokemon players, have your address, from stuff you have sent them, or have recieved from them, it was prbably one of them.

9. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra Active Member

o_O.......
    Next thing you know I will be getting stuff int he name of Jran Sakarra

10. Quatra

Quatra New Member

The address i give out is not my Home address. Never received anything like that before. Someone must have given your address out, can't think why they would send it to Pikachu Charizard any other way.

11. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

rofl...that is funny. I should use Pokemon names when using fake names now...

12. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

That is scary. Has there been anybody following you lately? I'd check your back every couple minutes! *shivers*

Somebody has a pretty good sense of humor.

13. Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara New Member

Tom Ato
    Caesar Salad
    Ann Chovy

obviously :<

14. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Be interesting what other mail you receive with that name.

15. Dunjohn

Dunjohn New Member

The first thing I ever ordered online was a book from Amazon. It came addressed to Dunjohn Keeper. I was using my dad's credit card (with permission!) so I'd assumed they'd address it to him.

Edit: Whoa, my sig is way out of date. Occasional? I haven't visited this site at all for nearly a year.

16. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

Isn't signing a fake name illegeal? Or is that only on certain documents? I know it happened to homer's mom...anyways, LOL.

17. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

Fake names are generally illegal. IE it's bad making a fake person in a legal standpoint
    Using them in a church/ non business/ non company area is legal.
    I mean If I go to Church and fill out their form and put my name as "Pikachu Yagami" it's not going to do anything lol..
    Mostly being that they aren't supposed to sell your name anyway/ or use it for any benefit.
    Nick names and alias are also generally acceptable, most of you guys address me as Tina, however that isn't really my name. :lol:

Tina

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  18. Bullet

Bullet New Member

if you signed up for anything using that name, every company in the U.S. will get it and send you spam.

thats all that was.

19. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

Why would you use a fake name for churches? Couldn't you just, I don't know. . . not fill out anything instead? Lying about your name to a church of all places just seems so wrong. If you don't want them to have it, just don't give it to them.

At any rate, I highly advise anyone who has Tina's address to sign her up for all sorts of junk mail under the name "Pikachu Charizard." It will be hilarious.

20. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

that's a good idea

<.<
    >.>
    *grabs pen and subscription cards*

(j/k)