Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A longshot

Hi everyone,

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here and going through some of my old posts brought back some memories.

I don’t collect as much as I used to and have focused specifically on my favorite Pokémon Tyranitar.

Which brings me to a question and a search for a Ken Suigmori autographed Shining Tyranitar.

My question is, if I were able to find that card what would a fair value be on it? The autographed market is confusing and since it’s a niche item in a specialized market I’m hoping someone with more knowledge can assist me.

I hope this post is in the right forum/thread and I appreciate any help in advance.

Thank you!

I always suggest checking Virbank City Pokemart (private FB group you have to join) or ask Charlie Hurlocker (a great guy who collects extensively) when asking for prices. I know Charlie has also collected Various famous Pokemon people signature cards.

Our own BJJ usually suggests comparing prices on TCGPlayer.com or Troll and Toad's buy price for current market prices cards. As always, be completely sure of the condition of all the cards before you would purchase and use safe buying practices so you have proof of everything and don't get ripped off.

I always suggest checking Virbank City Pokemart (private FB group you have to join) or ask Charlie Hurlocker (a great guy who collects extensively) when asking for prices. I know Charlie has also collected Various famous Pokemon people signature cards.

Our own BJJ usually suggests comparing prices on TCGPlayer.com or Troll and Toad's buy price for current market prices cards. As always, be completely sure of the condition of all the cards before you would purchase and use safe buying practices so you have proof of everything and don't get ripped off.

I appreciate the tips! Thank you very much. I hope my search eventually comes to an end and I can find what I’m looking for :)

Something as unique as this would be Virbank City as 'Sensei suggested or eBay.
Usually autographs come with a certificate of authenticity but those would be from an organization that hosts the person signing cards. Finding a certification for a signed Pokémon card would be ideal to avoid fakes but i doubt the really exist.

Something as unique as this would be Virbank City as 'Sensei suggested or eBay.
Usually autographs come with a certificate of authenticity but those would be from an organization that hosts the person signing cards. Finding a certification for a signed Pokémon card would be ideal to avoid fakes but i doubt the really exist.
Yeah something already certified would be ideal for sure but I don’t see anything currently existing inside PSA/BGS autograph registry.

I think Virbank will be my next bet and reaching out to some people in the community as well! I appreciate everyone’s help in this thank you.

I haven't gotten certificates of authenticity for ANY of my autographs and I think it's a lot easier to fake a cert than it is to fake an autograph.
321746948_1821365868247840_7563086287651900456_n.jpg

Back