Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A Lot Of Questions

The Machampion

I Have A Lot Of Questions!

I need a reply soon so i can finalise money and decks and cards and arrangements - i would apprciate this alot otherwise we will be wondering the streets. Not Something Nice To Do. I Wont Have Nything Better Todo Than Look FOr The Event. I pose a Few Questions;

Ian, Is your event finalized:confused:

Pokeplus is That Maybe a No:nonono: or a Yes:thumb:

And Generally is anyone in the London Area Available For Practice:biggrin:

I would also Like To Become An Activist with The :pokeball:Pokemon UK Comunity or more of an activist and more of a tournament Goer - Anytips On This Aswell.

So was that 105 or 35 minutes:rolleyes:

Am I Asking To Many Questions:lol:

And What Does Metagame Mean i Need A final Meaning:smile:?

Yeah That May Be it For A Little While and If Not Ill Post Some More. Happy Pokemoning ANd Please Answer As I am Running Out Of time.

Yours Sincerily The Machampion

Ian, Is your event finalized? Its on the POP website so i would guess yes

Pokeplus is That Maybe a No:nonono: or a Yes:thumb:? i dont know the question

And Generally is anyone in the London Area Available For Practice:biggrin? I'm from brighton so can't help you there

I would also Like To Become An Activist with The :pokeball:Pokemon UK Comunity or more of an activist and more of a tournament Goer - Anytips On This Aswell? You would need alot of money

So was that 105 or 35 minutes: 118mins

Am I Asking To Many Questions:lol: Yes

And What Does Metagame Mean i Need A final Meaning:smile:? Metagame. Noun. The current method of play in a area. E.G. everyone is playing gardy. Therefore gardy controls the metagame.

I'm bound to have said something wrong, as its hard work typing on the wii

hope that helps

Well since some additional pre-release materials have been sent over from the states my plans have been altered. The original plan for a pre-release on the 9th and CC on the 23rd is back, not that any of you will have seen that particular plan.

So Saturday 9th. Great Expectations pre-release
Saturday 23rd - Crawley City Championship.

I will also be offering a GE limited side event on the 23rd for those that don't make the cut, drop, or if the main tournament ends before 4pm.

Why am I moving the CC? well I don't like running two premiere events on the same day, and pre-releases are supposed to take place before the release date!

Apologies to all for the late change but I only received confirmation that the additional product was in the UK last night.

Ian

Last edited:
Thanks For The Info, Not That I have Any Event To Go TO Anyway Becuase Someone Wont reply, and i dont have anyone to go with or anyevent that i can go to. I hVe no nationals or no title shot or even no op stats becuase i will lose them if i dont get some more points. AHHHHHH

What Are the Qualifications that are needed to go to nationals - How many CC's youve won - if youve won a CC you will get through

Yours Distruaghtly, Luke

Back