Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"A Pokemon Story" comment thread

I've been writing the story down at my home and bringing it to the library to copy down but I just got out of my first day in High School so I wasn't able to bring it this time. I'll be on this Saterday to add more and if posible I'll try for Friday. FYI I'm on the third chapter on writing it down and I've only copyed about 1/3 of the first chapter down.

I forgot my story today so I can't update cause I might get something wrong. I promis to have something in about two weeks cause I'm going to be busy this weekend and I don't know if I'll be on but I'll try.

Thanks, I should get started on writing it agen sence I'm getting caught up with the internet one, I'm only on the end of Chapter three and I havn't even started chapter 4 yet.

ALRIGHT good on chapter 4!Here's a suggestion I got from Mysterious Pokemon Trainer:When someone is talking after they talk put a space so like this:
Mew Master said so and so

APT said so and so

Even if it is a pkemon do the same.Nice chapter!

I'll probably have to do chapter 4 in five different edits to get the whole thing. If anyone would like spoilers to my fan fic you can PM me and start begging, or ask nicly. Here's something that everyone will know: The story will have something to do with the movie Jirachi Wishmaker for a main part, even though the story takes place about 20 years after the movie happened.

EDIT: I added more to chapter 4, it's now to the part with the main charictors are teaming up with Professor Max Yura to help stop a evil plan of Team Ozone.

Last edited:
I added more to the story, now Max (from the show, but older) and Mew made a gust appearence, it should be a good read as the plot with Mew and Max will thicken in a little bit.

Okay good MewMaster.Nice of the use of Mew.A couple spelling errors here and theer but otherwise good.And Cerulian City was where Chris and Monica where supposed to fall in love or something.Anyways nice.

Chapter 5 will start to have a little romance in it, but it won't be anymore than handholding and kissing. Also there will be two more Legendary Pokemon showing up very soon, that all have something to do with a request Max has and Mew will forfill, it should make a great read. I'll also update more tonight.

I finished chapter 4. I should have part of chapter 5 up in a few days, chapter 5 is longer than chapter 4 so I'll be unable to do it all at once. I hope you like the story so far.

Back