Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A Slash of Fakes (Samurott added February 5!)

Gliscor

Well, as many of you probably know by now, I fake, considering I made this thread in... May '10? Anyways, these are only a select few of the fakes I've made; the others are in an old thread if you look several pages back. Since I quit making fake sets (really, the inspiration drops like crazy), I've decided to do some "projects", and I'll upload some random fakes I feel like doing every now and then. Most of my projects will include custom blanks made by me. I do not take fake card requests (but I do look at what people want). Every now and then I'll update with a joke card.

All blanks in Project Revo and Project BW was made by me. The other blanks were made by either Latios 101 or cascadegonpory. I do often make mistakes when faking, so if I do, please just let me know.

All cards here are not legal for tournament play, obviously.

*NOTE: The links contain links to Deviantart, and at times they say a virus might happen. CLICK THE LINKS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Oh, and I also realize that I can upload these into the Pokegym Gallery. I thought uploading all of these fakes would be too time consuming. If a mod wants this taken down, then please let me know.

----------------------
Project Revo
Description: Fake cards using the Project Revo blanks I created. Only Pokemon that have their English names revealed shall be done in this set.

81/649 Magnemite
82/649 Magneton
133/649 Eevee
177/649 Natu
178/649 Xatu
244/649 Shining Entei
245/649 Shining Suicune
263/649 Zigzagoon
264/649 Linoone
462/649 Magnezone
470/649 Leafeon
471/649 Glaceon
472/649 Gliscor
495/649 Snivy
498/649 Tepig
501/649 Oshawott
503/649 Samurott
NEW
610/649 Axew
611/649 Fraxure
612/649 Haxorus

----------------------
Project Titans
Description: Several powerful fake cards using Latios101's DP Eon blanks. There are 20 cards: 10 Pokemon, 7 T/S/ST, and 3 Energy.

1/20 Kabutops
2/20 Camerupt
3/20 Cherim
4/20 Persian
5/20 Manectric
11/20 Pokemon Trainer Red
12/20 Father and Son
13/20 Construction Yard
18/20 Camouflage Energy
19/20 Gather Energy
20/20 Trash Energy

----------------------
Project Galactic
Description: Several SP Pokemon using Team Galactic people as the Pokemon owners. Used Latios101's Eon blanks.

1. Uxie G
2. Mesprit G
3. Azelf G
4. Galactic Bomb

----------------------
Project BW
Description: First came out when about 20 Black/White Pokemon were revealed. This was a project only using 5th generation Pokemon, and the project ended once the Black and White cards came out in Japan.

1. Futachimaru
2. Doryuuzu
3. Daikenki
4. Mijumaru
5. Pokabu
6. Tsutarja
7. Kibago
8. Emonga
9. Yuniran
10. Meraruba
11. Kojofu
12. Desukaan
13. Enbuoh
14. Reshiram
15. Reshiram BW
16. Zekrom BW
17. Zekrom
18. Victini BW
19. Onondo
20. Jalorda
21. Daikenki BW
22. Tabunne
23. Zoroark BW
24. Swanna

----------------------
Random fakes
Description: Random fakes that I make every now and then.

1. Giratina LEGEND
2. Suckykarp
3. Superkarp
4. Porygon-Z
5. Special Fighting Energy
6. Hiun City
7. Cherish Ball
8. Arceus Human Forme
9. Heatran LEGEND

Last edited:
Thanks Dragonflames ^.^ As for the holographic material, here it is.

I also added Eevee, Leafeon, and Glaceon to the first post. Leafeon's wording is kind of weird, Added the Sinnoh Eeveelutions. Leafeon's wording is kind of weird, but basically it's each player detaches all Energy attached to each of their Pokemon, and then reattaches the Energy randomly back to their Pokemon. In the end, each Pokemon should have the same amount of Energy as before the Power was used.

Leafeon is going to be highly annoying for judges..."But I had 4 energy under my Tyranitar" "No, you only had 3!"
Other then that, I'm liking this a lot so far :)

I wish that giratina legend was real, the artwork on that is so good the only way i can express how good it is in numbers: 10000000000000000/1

BTW, is all the artwork by you?

Nope, I didn't draw them. I used other people's artwork (with permission).

Basically, I didn't draw Giratina, but I did add the effects.

Pretty cool! Just one thing, though. On the Glaceon, wouldn't the first attack effect work on ALL of your opponent's turns for the rest of the game? It doesn't say "During your opponent's NEXT turn..." Also, I really like the artwork on the magnemite.

Back