3 Great Ball
3 pokedex handy910
2 Night Maintenece
2 TSD
1 Switch
3 Cessaition crystal
1 Strenghth charmle
3 CrystAL bEACH

Ok, here's the strategy you get out a T2 or T3 tune. Then you use TGW if possible and after that you stard the beatdown. Then you want to also get a quick cessation crystal against decks. OTherwise just hit fast and hard NM and TSD are there to get your stuff back they help sooo much. I use Pokedex handy because it just makes the deck a lot faster if you acctually try it you will find a lot of promise in the card

thanks for that post it really helps me a great deal. I mean if you want to make spamy posts at least make them sound smart and not like a dumb 8 year old.

alright, im no expert on tune, but wouldnt DRE help?
i know you have beach, however there will be times when you get ko'd fast and no1 on your bench has energy on em

yes it helps but i'm trying it with beach and beach and DRE is a really bad idea.

Now for when the fast ko thing does happen early on i just sacrifice a tot and bring it back with NM or TSD next turn. Imean i've done a lot of play testing and thats the way to do it. Because i meanface it you don't always have a DRE when you need it.

There's a reason why this works so well it's all tied in with the synergy of TGW. I mean you but a beach and Drop a TGW then it's unlikely that they'll have a counter right away and think of how many decks use specials thatprovide 2 or more. Again if you tgw them down to 3 or even 6 it's not likely that they can set up a bunch of guys so sacking a tot isn't a big deal if they can't set up another guy.

Also TGW works well because you play out your whole hand fast.

I know that in my tune deck i roll with copycats, battle frontier, and plus powers. i find that stevens dont really do all that great for me. also you might want to tech in some windstorms. But you might also consider taking out the fan club and the rowan. just a thought

Now for when the fast ko thing does happen early on i just sacrifice a tot and bring it back with NM or TSD next turn.

You seriously shouldn't sacrifice pokemon in a deck that only plays a few! You can't always count on TSD/NM to be fully effective. I only sacrifice in a deck that is slow, not one where the strategy is to whip the opponent early. But your forgetting, Kricketot has 60 HP which is very good for a basic that has an evolution. I think it'd last long enough that sacrificing it would never need to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back