Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A strange thing on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

pmg24

OK, so I was on Wi-Fi doing Basic Brawl, and I break the Smash Ball to use the Special of Jigglypuff. When I grew to my gigantic size, I was all the sudden attacked and I didn't shrink back to my normal size. Instead I stayed as gigantic Jigglypuff and I killed all the brawlers until I got killed, and then I see myself back to normal. Has this ever happen to anyone?

yah it happens fairly commonly. you can do it consistently on the Bridge of Eldin if you want to experiment with it (fall into the hole as the bridge is returning and then throw the smash)

To improve this glitch I would reccomend being on the bridge of eldin, use jiggly's FS and get hit by the bridge, you'll stay giant. Have another player be yoshi, and eat jiggly. As long as you dont fly of the stage, jiggly will emerge from the egg almost twice as big. I've done this multiple times so jiggly's foot was covering the entire screen. Very entertaining.

^I HAVE GOT TO TRY THAT!!!

Lol, but yeah it's pretty common thing. Bridge of Eldin is a pretty common place for it to happen, but at the avalanche place I used my final smash just before i got eaten by a fish, I popped out of the fish and was invisible until I died :p

Back