2 Sidney's Stadium
3 Celio's
1 windstorm
2 copy cat's
2 switch
1 warp point
1 Cessation crystal
1 Night Maintenance

This will have to do until Darkrai's arrival but it'll still be potent, the ideal start would be a happiny and tech it up until u have a blissey with weavile beefing it up and making it a Dark pokemon for extra damage with the special dark's, blissey copies my all time favorite trainer (prof Elm) and you can shuffle to your heart's content to get what u need. This also has the murkrows flying around and bugging the be jesus out of people with a juiced Honchkrow on the bench and the X can come in and knock down damaged defenders and pull the murkrows out of the discard, but the thought of a Blissey with 2 special darks and a quick boost energy with a little something out of the discard pile for a quick 100 makes me salivate.
Please let me know what ya think

I would take at least one of the two Switch out for a second Warp Point. Probably both. IMO Warp Point is much more useful.

You could try a 4-2-2 Honchkrow line. Since Murkrow isn't the starter you should have enough time to build a Honchkrow on the Bench, then Level Up once he becomes Active.

What's up with the Cess?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back