Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

AAHH 4-1 and still no top cut what is this

Rashad

Alright so I wake up early and meet friends in subway and play a few pick up games. AND BLAH BLAH BLAH!

So i decided to run Blissey/Pidgeyot for today good choice!

I'll get to the tournament

Round 1
Christian (Tyranitar/Furret)

I get a god start with Chansey Blissey rare candy tvreporter plus power boost energy holon mentor I turn two'd him. Sorry about that man better luck next time.
(1-0)
Round 2 Beacon(sorry if i forgot your first name dude)(electivire raichu)

I recievea OK start to his decent start, this game goes back in forth until time is called and he could not hit 2 crucial heads sorry man GG
(2-0)

Round 3
Rob Uncle ROb
(Wormadon/Roselia/Manetric)
This was a weird came he keep bringin my poke's HP down with poison and kept knockin them out but i managed to stay in the game weirdly enough haha. But anyways time was called and I was ahead so yay another win for me.
(3-0)

Round 4
Billy Kettler
(Infernrape)
I knock out two early chimchar early game he just couldn't come back sorry bro its always fun playing ya next time he'll beat me. But i won
(4-0)

Round 5
Clay aka Blazi-King himself duh duh dun
(Gallade/Gardy techs)
I absolutely wouldn't even call this a game game clay just swepted me like a broom better luck next time I'll see you in the finals
(4-1)

Waiting for standings ******
I didn't make top cut bummer for real

What do I have to do to top cut
Props:
going 4-1
Meeting new people
Getting nice trades
Subway
Andy for winning
Fish and Palmo in Finals wonder who won that one good luck to both of you
Slops:
Not top cutting
Bad resistance wow
I won four games in a row how bad of a resistance could i have had.

What was the top cut 2 or 4? IF it was 4 you should have made top cut, and at 5 rounds you should have had a top 4, so I do not understand how you did not top cut.

A similar thing happened to me! I went 3-1 and didn't make top cut. But others with the same record did :mad:. Not fair, is it! Good job though! I'm sure you picked up some points though!

hey gj that really sucks you didnt make it
btw i was playing magneton freligater cosola and delcatty before the tournament my names ankur btw see ya at league and remember you owe me a windstorm

Nice day overall for you!! Great Job D!

Not making top cut bit, but there were four 4-1 and one 5-0. It really was like just 1-2 % and was close!!

Next time, toss in some Fire Energy for the Weakness and get all you can out of those FF!

See you next week!!

~Prof. Fish~

BTW, I took it!!

Usually, in the last rd of swiss, when the 2 unbeatens play.....both will make the top cut bc the loser absorbs a X-0 into the oppo. win %. (In your case, a 5-0). Your oppo's must have done very very poorly overall to miss out on resistance. Usually it is the 3-1's playing ......win and hope you are in, not the 4-0's. Too bad. Nice tourny though.

Keith

Usually yes, but going in 4-0 like he did against Clay in the Final Round of Swiss, 4 of the 6 3-1 had a higher resistance by several % and then when he lost to Clay, it hurt on record. I know 2 of his opponents lost their 5 round, so that drove the resistance even lower.

It still stinks though as you were doing really well!! GL with the list for next week, maybe we'll get to play!!

~Prof. Fish~

thats what its usually like in our tournaments. I've gone 4-1 at every battle road and cities so far, but haven't always made the cut.

whats weird though, is that you lost on your last swiss match, so that should be some excellent resistance.
I don't understand how that's possible for a 4-1 in that situation to miss top cut. its usually a 4-1 who loses one of their earlier games.

I thinks some are failing to remember that if he had 2 opponent's go 2-3, then his resistance is going to be horrible. D always bounces back though, and I ma sure he will make a great showing next week!

Electivire/Raichu - Sounds like Macon C. He played that in Mesquite the day before. Macon/Beacon. . . I can see the confusion.

And all Comic Book Craze regulars take note - I'm DISAPPOINTED that you let Ft. Worth people come into OUR HOUSE and treat us that way.

You'll all be doing extra laps at league this week.

S.

thanx spotter i tried due i tried and fish i'll bounce back and the weird thing is my rating dropped like 33 points wow

Back