Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Abomonable Lass

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakuyou

So I took advice and changed my abamasnow kingdra damage spread deck with omastar, took out kingdra all the rare candys and such and redid the deck and I like it a lot now. What do you guys think, once again this is damage spread then de-evolve everyone with omastar for multiple knockouts.

pokemon (27)
4- snover
3- abamasnow
4- snorunt
3- frosslass
2- baltoy
2- claydol
2- chatot
1- uxie
2- fossil
2- omanyte
2- omastar

supporter/trainer/etc (16)
4- bebe's search
2- luxury ball ( i like 2 because you can get what you need easier)
2- warp point
3- pokeradar
3- roseanes research
1- night maintenence
1- fossil excavator

Energies (17)
water- 17

You only need 1 chatot, and you deck is lacking Wager. If you wager them after dropping an Omastar, its devastating. Especialy if they rare candied their pokemon. I wouldnt play the uxie either, the claydol should be fine, but thats just me. Also you do need rare candys for Omastar.

So heres what I'd do.
-3 pokeradar
-1 luxury ball
-1 fossil excavator
-3 water energy
-1 chatot
-1 uxie
-1 omanyte

+1 Roseannes Research
+3 Wager
+1 Night Maintenance
+3 Rare Candy
+3 Cynthias Feelings.

Edit: totally didnt see that you had Roseanne's in there. Sorrt about that. You should boost those up to 4 though, and Put in some cynthia's feelings. In most spread decks, you opponent takes more prizes than you in the begining, giving you alot of opportunities to get 8 cards with cynthias.

Last edited:
-2 Helix Fossil
-2 Omanyte
-2 Omastar
-1 Fossil Excavator
-2 :water: Energy
+1 Night Maintenance
+1 Roseanne's Research
+4 TM-TS2 Devoluter
+3 Call Energy

A 2-2-2 line of Omastar simply slows this deck down, 4 Devoluter does the job better. The Fossil Excavator is no longer needed, allowing you to play more copies of certain trainers... This leaves one blank space and I think you should take out 1-2 Energy, this leaves you with 3 spaces to add Call Energy.

You only need 1 chatot, and you deck is lacking Wager. If you wager them after dropping an Omastar, its devastating. Especialy if they rare candied their pokemon. I wouldnt play the uxie either, the claydol should be fine, but thats just me. Also you do need rare candys for Omastar.

So heres what I'd do.
-3 pokeradar
-1 luxury ball
-1 fossil excavator
-3 water energy
-1 chatot
-1 uxie
-1 omanyte

+1 Roseannes Research
+3 Wager
+1 Night Maintenance
+3 Rare Candy
+3 Cynthias Feelings.

Edit: totally didnt see that you had Roseanne's in there. Sorrt about that. You should boost those up to 4 though, and Put in some cynthia's feelings. In most spread decks, you opponent takes more prizes than you in the begining, giving you alot of opportunities to get 8 cards with cynthias.

ahhh I do play 2 wager I forgot I had them, theres no night maintenence and only 2 pokeradar, thats actually th nastiest thing I do with it. My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back