Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

About Emerald

Any of these Pokemon will work....

Slugma
Magcargo
Magby
Magmar
Camarupt

In Emerald, the abilities Flame Body and Magma Armor will hatch your eggs twice as fast. Other abilities in the game do other stuff as well. Coolest being...

Compound Eyes (Butterfree/Nincada/???)- Doubles chance of wild Pokemon holding Item if in your first slot

Synchronize(Ralts/Abra/Espy/Umbry/???)- Wild encounters will 50% be the same nature if in your first slot.

Keen Eye/Pressure/White Smoke- less wild encounters if in your party

Hustle/Vital Spirit- more wild encounters if in your party

Sticky Hold/Suction Cups- Makes Fiching Easier (handy for the Feebas hunting...)

Sand Veil- Less encounters with wild, in a sandstorm if in party

Magnet Pull- Makes Steel type Pokemon encoutners more frequent if in Party

Static- Makes Electric Type Pokemon Encounters more Common if in party (Use combo with leading off with Nincada, have Voltorb and Magnemite in party to increase odds at getting rare Metal Coats since you will basically encounter only Magnamite/Magnaton in New Mauville)

Cute Charm- Makes encounters with Pokemon of opposite natures more common if in party

semi-completely useless Abillities

Hyper Cutter- Bigger radius when you use Cut HM

Lightning Rod- Increases number of phone calls

Swarm- Increases number of wild calls from Pokemon in the background

PS: while breeding, if Ditto or female is holding an Ever Stone, it will give you a 50% chance egg will hatch same nature as the Ditto or female.

Last edited:
Oh that is sooooooo cool. Thanks for bearing with me,I hope I'm not a bother. I used to know all that stuff when I was the mod for The Marketplace and RTC at Psylum Pokegym. :redface: I feel stupid now asking for help, I really want to evolve my Feebas to a Molitic.I finally found a Feebas with a Modest Nature, and I took your advice Spectreon and gave my Feebas surf/Dive combo and without any pokeblocks, I won with my Feebas in the Normal rank Beauty contest :clap: The only thing to do is wait for my Pamtre berries to grow but I'm patient :rolleyes: The Pokeblock Master will be in Lilycove in 2 days.

Last edited:
You shouldnt feel stupid for asking a question, thats what these forums are for!!!

You may want to wait til the next time Berry Master shows, you really need several of these berries, and they take 2 days to grow as well.... I noticed repeatedly beating the elite four tends to speed up the games random events like berry master or rooftop sale ect. so keep that in mind once you have enough berries

There isn't really anything special in blending your rare berries with the blend master. If you throw in a rare berry he throws in a common berry. If you throw in a common berry he throws in a rare berry.

Try blending berries with a friend.
My special recipe for Feebas: Chesto+Razz
Just go at moderate speed and you should get decent pokeblocks.

Back