2x SP Radar
4x Team Rocket's Trickery

Energy:
2x Darkness Energy
4x Darkness Energy (Special)
4x Double Colorless Energy
2x Rainbow Energy

Strategy:
Impersonate a Judge early on (ideally turn one). Play your turn normally, but end with an Impersonated "Team Rocket's Trickery" in order to redraw and cut your opponents hand. I'd prefer to do this twice before retreating/dealing damage. This usually means my opponent plays with up to two cards, depending on what they top deck.

As far as the damage dealing aspect of the deck, Garchomp C is self-explanatory. Absol G is good for KO'ing things with a big retreat cost using "Doom News". Absol G Lv. X deals up to 60 for one energy, although I'll have to discard something, which usually isn't a problem.

That's what I'd like this deck to do.

Any suggestions on how to fulfill this goal better?

Last edited:
Initiative is better than team rockets trickery as you get to choose.

I think this is trying to also Deck is possible. Initiative puts it back in the deck where Trickery Discard and Absol G Lost Zones getting rid of needed support!

Interesting Concept! When Hunter gets Released, this would be even more interesting as you can Hunter then Judge with Sableye!

Initiative is better than team rockets trickery as you get to choose.

True, but like MrMeches said, Initiative puts that card back in to their deck, giving them the chance to search it out/redraw it. TRT forces them to discard a card, and although they get to choose what to discard, they don't get another chance to draw in to it. Plus, I draw two cards myself. I do appreciate the advice though.

I think this is trying to also Deck is possible. Initiative puts it back in the deck where Trickery Discard and Absol G Lost Zones getting rid of needed support!

Interesting Concept! When Hunter gets Released, this would be even more interesting as you can Hunter then Judge with Sableye!

Thanks. I like the Hunter idea. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what comes out in this next set and see where this deck goes.

We have messed with this idea before and found that 4 ssu made it better in that you have some many CIP powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back