Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Active forums for Korean, Japanese and Chinese cards?

TonySandlin

I'm trying to collect cards in each of these languages, but its hard to find people who have them, or websites that sell the cards individually. I think my best bet might be to get a hold of people in other countries where they have access to local card shops or know of any websites that would be handy.

If anyone has any information, please let me know. If anyone knows someone who could help me, or who lives in one of the countries that speaks the languages in the title, have them email me, if they would like to help. My email is on my profile

Thanks!

Last edited:
We've talked before, but he hasn't responded to my last message. I'll try him again. Thanks! I'm trying to find out if that Italian site will send over to the States, but if it doesnt, maybe I can get someone in Italy or France to get them, then I can just trade them cards or something. So much work to get foreign cards..... lol

There's also a guy from France in the trade thread... Look for the guy that says H: DP54 55

---------- Post added 02/09/2013 at 05:59 PM ----------

I just PMed you about japanese voltorbs/electrodes and there's a set of electrode/voltorb chain you would like

There's also a guy from France in the trade thread... Look for the guy that says H: DP54 55

---------- Post added 02/09/2013 at 05:59 PM ----------

I just PMed you about japanese voltorbs/electrodes and there's a set of electrode/voltorb chain you would like

I've been trying to talk to that guy too, but he doesnt respond to his messages much. I dont want to bother him or anything. I just wanted to know what Voltorbs and Electrodes he has because he said he had some lol

You had a question about the jesse and james half deck... I don't see any torbs or trodes in their decks. Only saw Voltorb and Dark Electrode (we're talking about japanese right?)

I meant the English Decks. There are Japanese Jesse and James decks?

Oh, and I was asking, because there is a Pokemon Retriever in each deck and it has a Voltorb on it :p

So you're talking about Pokemon Retriever...not trodes/torbs.. the pokemon retriever should have the same art as the regualr one.

Is there anything that you can tell apart from them? Like is there a special marking on it somewhere so you know it is from one of the two decks?

Wait.. Can you rephrase the question very specifically.. What card are we talking about and in english or japanese and from waht deck compared to what... It's really confusing so I can't give you a straight answer.

The English Jessie and James deck each have a Pokemon Retriever card. Its the same card as the one from the main set, Team Rocket Returns, but I wanted to know if there was something on the card so you can tell that it was pulled from the Jessie or James deck and not the TRR set.

There is no differences. Note= I only remember one set that you can tell a subtle difference and that is the Ex Ruby & Sapphire deck from the main set. Main set has the e for ereader and the EX battle stadium did not have the e

---------- Post added 02/09/2013 at 06:29 PM ----------

But you don't have to worry... there's no torb/trodes in that set

I have some of all languages but mainly holos and mostly base set. Was it only electrodes and voltorbs you were looking for?

I have some of all languages but mainly holos and mostly base set. Was it only electrodes and voltorbs you were looking for?

Yeah. Also, Holon's Scientist and Pokemon Retriever because they both have Voltorb on the art.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have...
#21/102 BASE ELECTRODES

Chinese 1st Edition
Korean unl
Italian unl
Portuguese 1st Edition
Portuguese unl
Spanish unl
French 1st Edition
German 1st Edition
Dutch 1st Edition

And no comments please about what's Gary doing with such random stuff lol.

I have...
#21/102 BASE ELECTRODES

Chinese 1st Edition
Korean unl
Italian unl
Portuguese 1st Edition
Portuguese unl
Spanish unl
French 1st Edition
German 1st Edition
Dutch 1st Edition

And no comments please about what's Gary doing with such random stuff lol.

Gary is trying to learn more languages to expand his buyer base.

Back