Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ADV 4 (ADV5) Spoilers Du Jour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick15

Howdy. Per usual, I have the ADV4 (aka ADV5) spoiler. It's not complete, but I'm working on them now as you're reading this.

http://www.nick15.com/adv5spoiler.txt

Crobat, so far, is my favorite Pokémon. I love any card from any game that allows you to discard cards from your opponent's hand. :D

That Swalot looks good. A basic Amnesia with 10 and 50 for :grass: :colorless :colorless or 80 if they have less HP. Use Low Pressure System and you are ohko all 80 HPs. Combo with Aggron ex or Steelix SS and you ko the many 100 HP pokemon in one-hit. Thats quite some power for a non-ex. Also Grass +Boost for turn 2 80.(unless they're a Chansey ex.)

*drools over the Swalot* Ooh, Mr. Grass likey. That'd be fun to make a deck around. Would need a good amount of healing though.

I found it interesting that Swalot has that attack. It's pretty much a one hit KO for anything smaller than it. For 3 energy to boot.

Crobat is completely BROKEN. I guarentee it will make a strong showing with either.

Crobat/Tech: Crobat/Suicune/Entei/Wobbuffet etc.
Poison for 30 every turn then nail them with there WEAKNESS, HOW BROKEN

Crobat/Disruption/E.R.- Crobat with Mirage stadium, desertshaman, absol and E.R 2/ S.E.R. 2 HOW BROKEN=\

tA

What about Ninetales/EX? Nintales good enough to be the next Wubuffett? And Ninetails EX isn't bad, 100 for 4 with only one discard and a Gust of Wind attack with burn.

Hmmmm, I REALLY like this Pinsir! basically, Shedinja just got a HECK of a lot more vicious, now that it has something to properly handle those pesky basics!

Castform (water) has a attack that's similar to eek but only lets you draw 5 cards. I wonder if it's any good.

I'm now only help you fix some of the ??? marked text......(becoz I'm now having Computer Lesson :p)
I'll help you fix em' all when I gone back Home :D

The poke-body of Vileplume ex is that......
When this guy is active, Opponent can't play any Trainer Card (excluding supporter) from HAND.

The Burning Lure attack of NINRTALE ex will make the new active both CONFUSED and BURNED.

The first attack of Corsola is that,
Count the number of opponent's basic pokemon in play, then draw that many cards. But if the number of your hand is greater than 9, you can't use this attack.

The second attack of Electode is.....em.......don't be scared
Electrode and the Defending Pokemon is now KO'ed. But you can't use this attack if there are any Special Energy Cards attached to Electrode.

I'll help you fix em' all when I gone back Home
Thanks a bunch, man. I've ALWAYS appreciated the help you've given me with the translations. :)

wow, that electrode is like . uhh .. hmm Broken =\ .. i hope that isn't the trans =\

Vincent speaks Japanese, so that's the actual translation. ... But it'll certainly make people playing Pokemon-ex's think twice. In fact, I'm gonna make a whole deck around that idea. :D

Japan keeps making Gardevior EX stronger and stronger. Look at magnetic storm. WHenever Gardevior EX attacks, even dark pokemon don't get -30 damage now. If TPC doesn't make some BIG gardevior/EX killer soon, I will seriously quit from the game and take 3 of my friends with me.

Gardevior EX isn't THAT strong .. its strong but it isn't Invincable ... =\ .. Ninetales, Rayquaza can take it down in one hit ..

Alright thanks Nick, Kamikazi Deck :D .. lol ...

Yes by discarding atleast 4 energy LOL! And with Ninetails you would have to discard 7 energy to OHKO Gardevior EX. And against GodofWar EX, you NEED to OHKO it.

Last edited:
Prime- Gardevoir isn't even that good any more. It was great until, well, until people realized Blaziken existed. Blaziken, as an archetype, effectively made Gardevoir much weaker as Gardevoir has EXTREME issues touching a strong Blaziken list. Its like 20-80 odds dude...its a great deck, but not the best by far. If anythings out of control its Blaziken. Sorry.

I figure Ill go into why a bit more...first off, Blaziken swarms better than Gardevoir. Second of all, EVERY BLAZIKEN DECK runs a card that OHKOs. Exeggcutor and Rayquaza are the best options. Exeggcutor needs TWO flips to OHKO a Gardy EX. OOPS. GG. PLUS by discarding all your energy your making it hard for Gardy to damage you back. Toss in that I just recharge it all back on my turn. Blaziken can charge more threats continually AND can OHKO Gardy and Gardy EX. Rayquaza needs 4 energy for an auto KO netting 2 prizes in the process ...have fun Gardy =/ so you lose 4 energy...you get the same off of the gardy deck, and you can replinish infinitely better. Also your taking 2 prizes in the process and wasting a stage 2 evo worth of build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back