Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

All I want is GG and tons of your REVERSE HOLOS!! H: Blaziken X, Luxray X, Arceus X

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWittz

That's right, all I'm looking for is arceus cards right now! (and GG, now!) (PS, there are a lot of unlisted cards here, and I haven't updated everything. Feel free to ask if you're looking for something in particular!)

THE RULES:
I've decided to enter a new preface rule to the bunch: Rule ZERO
0) After all trades, positive or negative experiences , you must use the refs system! If it's your first trade and don't know how, I can help you with that too! This way everyone gets credit for all the trades they've done.

In ADDITION---

0.5) You must send a confirmation message after recieving cards, whether you send first, second, or same time. This way I know that my cards have reached you! Thanks for the cooperation!
Here's a handful of normal rules for everybody!--

1) I'm much more of a player than I am a collector-- so keep that in mind!
2) I have nearly every uncommon or common of every set, including trainers! I don't list them because it would take forever. . . message me if you need specific non-rares!
3) Trades get completed much faster if you make an offer first as opposed to CMLing. So if you have the kindness in you-- make me an offer and I'll be much more reasonable in getting a trade completed between us. The worst thing that will happen is I'll say "no thanks" and we move on with our lives =D
4) I accept cards of all playable conditions. Playable means I can put the card in a case and I wouldn't be able to tell the card is mauled through bends and other problems. If your card is "mauled" I'd like to see a picture of it first, if your card has a chip or scratches I don't mind.
5) I DO ship overseas!
6) Once we exchance addresses, the trade is FINAL. You no longer reserve any right to back out of the trade, even you're sending first. Negative or Neutral refs with warnings will be given on this offense.
7) PM me offers, or send AIM messages to my IM acount JWittz (easy to remember =P). Both ways are faster than traditional posts.
8) While this isn't a real "rule", I like to get an autographed card from each player that I trade with, usually a card that represents their avatar or a pokemon they like (i.e. I send autographed happiny and chansey). Feel free to throw in an autographed card in your trades, and I'll send one back!

Let's start with my wants and needs ... which are basically the same thing. Just cards I know you can trade to me for things that I have!

WANTS/needs

I'm only looking for a few cards listed below, let me know if you've got em!

4x Spiritomb AoA (especially reverse holo)
4x Expert belt (especially reverse holo)
Xx Gardevoir SW (especially reverse holo)
Xx Gallade SW (especially reverse holo)
Xx Weaville SW (especially reverse holo)
1x Gardevoir Level X
3x Trapinch SW (will trade well for RH)
Baltoy/Claydol Reverse holo (can switch with non-reverse holo)

Reverse holo ONLY of all the following uncommons/commons (I will always make offers for these!)

XxRalts RR
XxKirilia SW
XxWeedle GE
Xx Kakuna RR
1x Beedrill GE
Xx Horsea LA
Xx Seadra LA
3x Magicarp SF (sea spray)
Xx Sableye SF
Xx Warp point
Xx Super Scoop up
Xx Switch
Xx Upper energy
Xx Cyclone energy

Let me know ALL RH trainers you have. It will be tedious to list them all, but I promise to make it worth your while if you do! Chances are you'll walk out with a deal!

Xx to check your list

--Even if I don't have anything listed that you have, still say "check my list for _____" if I have a card you want. Chances are I can find something from you I want!

And here are my HAVES:

The Good Stuff (level X's, uxies, etc)
1x Arceus X (meteor blast)
Arceus: dark, fighting, lightning, psychic, grass
2x Staraptor X
2x Blaziken X
1x Absol X
2x Palkia GX
1x Flygon X (This will be one of the hardest deals for you to make in your life. I'd recommend spending the 30$ on ebay to get a copy of this card. However, I will keep this card listed for you few pokemaniacs willing to trade unheard of amounts of Arceus cards, Level X's, and Trainers for my single cards. I will only accept offers on this card, no CML's)
1x Luxray X (be real. I know how good this card is, and I trade for play value. Don't mention this card in a trade unless you have a clear offer in mind. It won't be near-impossible to get like Flygon X, but it will be DARN HARD.)
1x Dialgia GX
2x Electivire X
1x Machamp X
1x Gardevoir X
1x Darkrai X (poor Condition)
1x Regigigas X (tin)
1x Palkia X (tin)
1x Vulpix Shiny
1x Duskull Shiny
1x heat rotom
3x Victory Medal (1x US 2008, 2x JPN 2005)
1x Charmander reprint SF
1x Pikachu original reprint RR
1x Surfing Pikachu Reprint
1x Moltres reprint RR
1x Zapdos reprint RR

PROMOS:
1x Garchomp POP 9
2x Dratini City Championships
2x Dragonair States

All other rares (by set) :

Supreme Victors:

1x Zapdos
2x Arcanine G
1x Claydol
Ix Butterfree FB RH
2x Dewgong RH
1x Metagross
2x Shedinja 1x RH
1x dusknoir FB
1x Lucario C
1x Seaking
1x Spinda
1x Staraptor FB
1x Lickilicky C
1x Medicham
1x Mawile
1x Secret Rare Moltres
1x RH Articuno
1x RH Rayquazza C
1x Cawdaunt G RH
1x Zapdos
1x Parasect RH
3x Rhyperior RH
1x Swampert
2x Exploud
2x Blaziken FB
1x Moltres
2x Dodrio 1x RH
1x Yanmega
4x Roserade C 2x RH
2x Magmorter
1x Garchomp
2x Wailord RH

Rising Rivals:
6x Flygon (3x JPN, 3x US-- x2 RH US)
1x Mismagius GL
1x Mamoswine GL
1x Raichu GL
1x Walrein
1x Drapion 4
1x Gastrodon west sea
1x Lucario GL
1x Vespiqueen 4
1x Shiftree (RH)
2x Luxray GL (1x RH)

Platinum:
3x Dialgia G (3x RH)
1x Palkia G
1x Shaymin (1 of each)
1x Kricketune (RH)
1x Ninetales
1x Banette
1x Luvdisk
2x Golduck
2x Rampardos (2x JPN)
2x Weaville G
2x Bastiodon (1x RH)
1x Dialgia (diamond blow)
1x Giratina (Dragonbreath)
1x Blissey
1x Slaking
2x Palkia (1x RH)
1x Dialgia (reverse time)

Stormfront:
3x Tangrowth
1x Cherrim
1x Regigigas
1x Abamasnow (RH)
2x Dusknoir (spirit pulse)
2x Gengar (1x RH)
3x Roserade
3x Drifblim
2x Magnezone (metal)
2x Machamp
1x Empoleon
1x Tyranitar
2x Infernape
3x Skuntank (1x RH)
1x Vespiqueen
1x Sceptile (RH)
2x Raichu

Legends Awakened:
1x Armaldo
1x Ditto
3x Forretress (1x RH)
3x Metaross
1x Regirock(RH)
1x Regigigas (slow start)
4x Lopunny (1x RH)
3x Crawdaunt
1x Torkoal
1x Shedinja RH
3x Bellossom
2x Politoed
1x Delcatty
1x Cradilly
2x Victreebell
2x Poliwrath (1x RH)
2x Mamoswine (2x RH)
2x Kyogre

Majestic Dawn:
2x Moltres (1x RH)
1x Rotom

Great Encounters:
1x Butterfree
1x Palkia
2x Kingler (1x RH)
3x Sloking (1x RH)
2x Dialgia
1x Wigglytuff
2x Togekiss
1x Weezing

Secret Wonders::
1x Lickilicky
4x Electivire (1x RH)
1x Plusle (RH)
1x Minun
2x Ampharos
2x Ludicolo
1z Dugtrio
2x Wormadam (trash cloak) (1x RH)
2x Furret
1x Gastrodon west sea
1x Flygon
1x Sharpedo
1x Golduck
2x Ho-oh (2x RH)
3x Magmortar

Mysterious Treasures:
1x Bastiodon RH
2x Blissey (1x RH)
1x Ninetales
2x MR. Mime (1x JPN)
1x Ursaring
1x Glalie

Diamond and Pearl:
2x Palkia
1x Beautifly
1x Heracross
1x Medicham
1x Infernape

Post a message, PM me, email [email protected], or AIM me at "JWittz" for offers! thanks everybody!

Last edited:
hi hi, i have these:
arceus (all but fire) english

i liked the
x3 victory medals
lmk if we can work something out

i have the arceus lvx that uses all the attacks. i want your blaziken lvx, your flygon lvx, your palkia g lvx, and your luxray lvx, which would you trade for it?

CML for Gengar (SF), Exploud (SV), Flygon (RR) and other cards off of my wants. I have:
Fighting Arceus
Metal Arceus
Psychic Arceus

i have the arceus lvx that uses all the attacks. i want your blaziken lvx, your flygon lvx, your palkia g lvx, and your luxray lvx, which would you trade for it?

I would do the Palkia GX, pm me if you're interested in this trade!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

hi hi, i have these:
arceus (all but fire) english

i liked the
x3 victory medals
lmk if we can work something out

So that's 7 different Arceus? I don't know if I could trade more than one victory medal for them, but let me know how many you'd do for one, or what I could throw in with one for them!

yo i got arceus cards and one of the x's saw flygon x and luxray x cml for them

sorry, those are high value cards that I only trade when the trader has a clear offer in mind (as seen on my page). Anything else you're looking for?

CML for Gengar (SF), Exploud (SV), Flygon (RR) and other cards off of my wants. I have:
Fighting Arceus
Metal Arceus
Psychic Arceus

I could do flygon and one of the other rares for all three, or Gengar, exploud, and a third rare for them all. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Sup, I have 3 Arceus, the electric, grass, and the fighting. I also have one copy of his trainer. I am interested in your Promo PorygonZ x2. Lety me know either on here or my thread.

Sup, I have 3 Arceus, the electric, grass, and the fighting. I also have one copy of his trainer. I am interested in your Promo PorygonZ x2. Lety me know either on here or my thread.

I'm checking through my cards and I don't see the promogons anymore :/. I have a metagross sv and 4x pokeradar off your wants if you want to trade for those though!

I ave Fighting, Lightnin, and Dark Arceus. I am interestedd in Lux X. i also have a ton of other Arceus stuff. And with the trainers do you want the 1 arceus trainer or others like expert belt, bench sield...

I ave Fighting, Lightnin, and Dark Arceus. I am interestedd in Lux X. i also have a ton of other Arceus stuff. And with the trainers do you want the 1 arceus trainer or others like expert belt, bench sield...

you have to read my rule regarding Luxray X -- it's an extremely valuable card that I'll only trade for a formulated offer.

I'm only looking for the arceus trainer and the arceus stadium at this time

Okay are you interesed in my 3 arceus? if not i have 2 of the stadiumn.

I'm interested in all arceus cards, arceus trainers, and arceus stadiums. Feel free to make an offer on my page for what you'd like to trade them for.

I would also do blaziken LVX, if you want that one more than the palkia! let me know!

Last edited:
Would you do my Arceus lv x (psychic bolt) and Arceus lv x (omniscient) for your Flygon lv x? LMK, thanks.

This is a very fair deal, but I'm going to pass it up until I playtest with my proxies more. I know Flygon X is a great deck and I'm not 100% certain with the Arceus yet.

On a side note, if your wants are still the same, I have a blaziken FBX and a blaziken FB, along with 2 sp radar and 1x cyrus from your wants. Is there anything else you're looking for?

Please check my list to see if you have anything I want.

I have:
Colorless Arceus
Grass Arceus
Water Arceus
Dark Arceus

Please check my list to see if you have anything I want.

I have:
Colorless Arceus
Grass Arceus
Water Arceus
Dark Arceus

All I see that I have is 1x doduo SV RH, unless I'm reading your wants list wrong :(. Let me know if you're looking for anything else past your wants! I'm really looking for those cards!

This is a very fair deal, but I'm going to pass it up until I playtest with my proxies more. I know Flygon X is a great deck and I'm not 100% certain with the Arceus yet.

On a side note, if your wants are still the same, I have a blaziken FBX and a blaziken FB, along with 2 sp radar and 1x cyrus from your wants. Is there anything else you're looking for?

No, those are outdated. I'm really only looking for Gengar lv x and Flygon lv x right now, those two decks are complete except for the two lv x's. I could throw in the fighting and colorless Arceus as well if you're on the fence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back