Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ALL Red collection are translated and scans known!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, the scans are from TOHO auctions. And PokeBeach was quite late to the party.

Anyways, Kyurem, Vanilluxe, and Hydreigon are definitely going to become used. At League today, someone brought up the idea of Hydreigon and Kingdra Prime.

Last edited:
Full art musketeers, Victini, and N, plus a secret rare meowth? :eek:

WHY COULDN'T THIS BE THE ENGLISH SET????

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YA HAXORUS & HYDRIEGON! :'(

*Sobs*

Oh, and Victini + Vanilluxe = OWNAGE

Technically, the scans are from TOHO auctions. And PokeBeach was quite late to the party.

Anyways, Kyurem, Vanilluxe, and Hydreigon are definitely going to become used. At League today, someone brought up the idea of Hydreigon and Kingdra Prime.

Because multiple Stage 2's has been SUCH a recipe for success in this format.

Cryogonal – Water – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[W] Icy Wind: The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
[W][C] Ice Ball: 30+ damage. If the opponent’s Acitve Pokemon is a Fighting-type, this attack does an additional 40 damage.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1
Well, that's the end of Donphan. He had a good run, at least.

EDIT: Beartic, Kyurem, Cryogonal, Vanilluxe. Donphan's threat level dropped. Maybe steel finally seeing some play isn't too farfetch'd. I mean, they have Cobalion and... Well, they have Cobalion.

Last edited:
Well, that's the end of Donphan. He had a good run, at least.

But donphan still 1HKOs it with Heavy impact, as long as Cyro doesn't have an evolite.

EDIT: Then again, I guess it IS super easy to just bring one in, attach two energy, and OHKO, so I guess you're right. BUT it takes two turns to get the energy, so catcher should help.

Obyious combo but i think Druddigon+rocky helmet will be good if the right combo pokemon can be found. Kingdra or Archeops could work...Love the full art N may want a playset of those just to be awesome. When does this set come out in America?

But donphan still 1HKOs it with Heavy impact, as long as Cyro doesn't have an evolite.

EDIT: Then again, I guess it IS super easy to just bring one in, attach two energy, and OHKO, so I guess you're right. BUT it takes two turns to get the energy, so catcher should help.

Heavy impact takes 3 energy to attack... Cyro 2... hmmm

Full art musketeers, Victini, and N, plus a secret rare meowth? :eek:

WHY COULDN'T THIS BE THE ENGLISH SET????

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YA HAXORUS & HYDRIEGON! :'(

*Sobs*

Oh, and Victini + Vanilluxe = OWNAGE

They Probily Be In BW Set 3 here

The Full Art Cards Look Way Better Then The Full Art of The Black & White Cards

I'm not even going to theorymon on any of the cards in this set and will/will not be the next BDIF.

All I can say is, the full art cards and the Meowth card are awesome.

looking at the trainer/supporters all of them save the fossils seem like deck staples (rocky helmet and eviolite mostly depending on the deck type) but super rod, N, and Xtransceiver seem like you'd want 2-3 each in your deck.

also the first japanese sets have 5 secret rare we've gotten 3 of them this set has 6 so i hope they grab 1-2 secret rares from this set and add it to your second one for example the meowth one could be grabbed easily. also i'm surprized there isn't a landorus secret rare since the other 2 of its trio has one

I'm glad that they actually made a cute little Donphan counter. Now if they just did the same for Yanmega. I like this set though, seems like a little less power creep, with some show-off cards that promote synergy.

Then there's Landorus and Evolite that make Fightign weakness a plague xD

Oh. and. FULLLLLLLL AAAAART NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! I like all the trainers in this set a lot actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back