Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

All ww players, pease read!

DarthPika

LEX asked me to post this, since she felt I could better word it than she could.

She is very sorry, but the current WW game has to be canceled due to real life stuff which has come up, causing her to not have enough time to mod the game. She has tried to find a new mod for the game, but all the qualified people are either playing the game, or are also too busy with life to run the game. She will be posting a list of who everyone was some time with in the next few weeks, when she has the time to do so.

Again, she is very sorry for the disappointment, and hopes that everyone understands. Since Absol is running the next game, and is not yet done with designing it, we will have to wait until late spring to begin the next game. In the case that someone steps up who is able to mod the current game with in a reasonable time frame, the current game will continue. However, from what she has said so far, this seems unlikely as everyone she has contacted has been unable to run the game. She deeply apologizes for the inconvenience.

PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL YOUR ROLE, OR TALK ABOUT THE GAME YET! THERE IS STILL A SMALL CHANCE WE WILL BE ABLE TO RESUME THE GAME IF WE FIND A MOD!

THats sad but what can you do :/

Thanks for the good work until now, take your time to take care of whatever happened and good luck with that :)

Darthpika, you are a horrible person, and I should have suspected this as soon as you posted it, not LEX.

1/10. April Fools', guys. Official Werewolf updates would be posted in the official Werewolf thread.

AND LOL KAYLE WENT FOR IT!

@ Darth Pika, it would have been funnier if a bunch of people revealed their roles and you unintentially ruined the game :lol:

Since Absol is running the next game, and is not yet done with designing it, we will have to wait until late spring to begin the next game.

Actually in all seriousness, the game is complete design and role wise. I was planning for a summer game (after this one ended), but it looks like I may have to let somone else take my place for the 15th game (and maybe the 16th one too)

See, I'm going to be overly busy this summer what with going to summer classes, taking a trip to Isreal, and possibly doing some Military Prep stuff since I'm pursuing a contract to join the military. Basically it's very realisitic that my game will not happen until Winter 2011 or even early 2012 after I get everything in place IRL. So for the moment it's looking like my game might happen after 2 or 3 more WW games instead of after this one.

Back