4x Twins
1x Palmer's Contribution
3x Broken Time-Space
Total:28

Energy
10x Psychic
4x Rescue
Total:14

The main goal of the deck is to lost zone all of their key Pokemon and leave them with nothing the whole game. This is done by abusing Seeker Supporter and using Gengar's Attack "Hurl Into Darkness" attack. If a Gengar gets beat up then just retreat to the bench and Seeker it back up, BTS for evolving into a quick Gergar Prime again. The Floatzel is for getting back Seekers from the discard pile. If the floatzel doesnt get OHKO, then retreat and Seeker off the damage they did. It's very annoying for them to see off the damage they are trying to do get removed time and time again. Once you know your clear from any threats then start killing things with Gengar!

Any suggestions or thoughts on how I can make this better?

Last edited:
So how exactly do you win?

I'm going to go with:

Step 1: Use the Hurl Into Darkness/Seeker combo to lost-zone critical Pokemon

Step 2: Spread damage with Gengar's 2nd attack

Step 3: Compound Pain FTW when they can't do anything with lost zoned Pokemon.

I would change out one of the primes for a SF one. Power is still good, sniping is better, and poltergeist can actually do straight damage. Other than that, right on.

I'm going to go with:

Step 1: Use the Hurl Into Darkness/Seeker combo to lost-zone critical Pokemon

Step 2: Spread damage with Gengar's 2nd attack

Step 3: Compound Pain FTW when they can't do anything with lost zoned Pokemon.

I would change out one of the primes for a SF one. Power is still good, sniping is better, and poltergeist can actually do straight damage. Other than that, right on.

I would use 1 SF one if I actually had one lol

I know the damage output is low but if you get their stage 2 pokemon in the lost zone their damage output is no where near enough to KO a Gengar.

I wanna play it too. I think people are underestimating it just because they've known of a better build with a card we didn't get.
A good build of this CAN be devastating. It'll take a tight list and a good player to make it lethal in masters, but it'll be well worth it if you can hammer out consistency and a good sp matchup.

I think it's a waste of time to include Hurl into Darkness as part of your major strategy, that's all. But I haven't tested at all, it just seems silly to me.

Spreadgar is still probably pretty decent.

tbh I dont know why people are doubting this deck. Yes we didnt get lost world but who cares if they HAVE NO POKEMON, they cant win.
EX: sending the regigiggas to the lost zone is you win tactic.

I think it's a waste of time to include Hurl into Darkness as part of your major strategy, that's all. But I haven't tested at all, it just seems silly to me.

Spreadgar is still probably pretty decent.

Maybe silly but when a gengar is able to lost zone your Pokemon from your bench everyturn, and you're stuck with basics all game, you're not knocking out anything only doing 10-60 with a baisc or stage one. I'm also considering deevolutor for all those people that like to bebes and then rare candy into their stage two.

Why don't you add some Miasma Valley? You said that you want to snipe some pokémons to reach the victory, but Gengar's snipe is not that good. Gengar SF would fit nicely in it. Ditto TM has an amazing body, a worse Dusknoir DP, but I think you should take it out. Forthy HP is a easy target. Why 4 Twins? Are you intended to be losing all the time? Take out the Froatzels for more 2 VS Seeker, then more Junk Arms to use VS Seeker again. A starter like Spiritomb or Sableye is welcome, but I understand your list is very tight. But if you can room 3 Sableye/Spiritomb at least would be good.

Maybe silly but when a gengar is able to lost zone your Pokemon from your bench everyturn, and you're stuck with basics all game, you're not knocking out anything only doing 10-60 with a baisc or stage one. I'm also considering deevolutor for all those people that like to bebes and then rare candy into their stage two.

Didn't we already discuss that lost zoning a Pokemon from the bench EVERY TURN is unrealistic? weren't there like three threads on this?

Most decks would have their important Pokemon in play and sheltered from Hurl into Darkness long before the average Stage 2 deck would set up.

Didn't we already discuss that lost zoning a Pokemon from the bench EVERY TURN is unrealistic? weren't there like three threads on this?

Most decks would have their important Pokemon in play and sheltered from Hurl into Darkness long before the average Stage 2 deck would set up.

How so its one energy to do so and with the right ramp its very easy?

My current version runs a 1/1/1 omastar@ md. Lemme say seeker and omastar makes gg for stage decks.

I'll have to try that out. Do you think a 1-1-1 would work better than a 2-1-2?

why dont you try spreading damage since lost zone is not release
if your going for a spread use a 2-1-2 kingdra prime

I can try it out, it's still a rough list so I'm trying out many things. Thanks for the idea, I'll try it and let u know.

Pokemon
4x Gastly SF
3x Haunter TM
3x Gengar Prime TM
1x Gengar LV.X AR
2x Floatzel GL RR
1x Ditto TM
3x Uxie LA
1x Unown Q MD
Total:18

T/T/S
4x Rare Candy
2x Pokemon Communication
1x Luxury Ball
2x VS Seeker
1x Junk Arm
3x Bebe's Search
3x Pokemon Collector
4x Seeker
4x Twins
1x Palmer's Contribution
3x Broken Time-Space
Total:28

Energy
10x Psychic
4x Rescue
Total:14

The main goal of the deck is to lost zone all of their key Pokemon and leave them with nothing the whole game. This is done by abusing Seeker Supporter and using Gengar's Attack "Hurl Into Darkness" attack. If a Gengar gets beat up then just retreat to the bench and Seeker it back up, BTS for evolving into a quick Gergar Prime again. The Floatzel is for getting back Seekers from the discard pile. If the floatzel doesnt get OHKO, then retreat and Seeker off the damage they did. It's very annoying for them to see off the damage they are trying to do get removed time and time again. Once you know your clear from any threats then start killing things with Gengar!

Any suggestions or thoughts on how I can make this better?
you can add a jirachi RR to double twins effect to get gengar,s faster

thats cool

Good idea, but I have a feeling i would end up getting judged lol i'll consider it tho. :)

I have a lost trap lock down deck and with jirach and twins i get gengar and vileplume out in two turns and when jirachi is knoked out i use final wish to get a twins and use that to get any two cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back