3 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Professor Oak's New Theory

T/S/S: 28

9 :lightning:
2 :colorless::colorless:
2 :fighting:

Energy: 13

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ONE OF MY AWFUL DECKS.

Strategy is simplistic. Ampharos. Ampharos out as much as possible. Should probably throw in Flower Shop Lady and/or Super Rod for recovery of said Ampharos.

I want them to be afraid of attaching energies.

Eels for help with energies. Terrakion for revenge kill.

Terrakion and Donphan eat me up.

I should probably have Catchers for countering Eels.

Bad Deck Is Bad.

I like the idea of using ampharos prime with eels, but I think you should switch 2 fighting with rainbows. 1. You could then use them on amph instead of running into useless energy.
2. The 1 damage counter isn't that important because nobody will try to bring a zekrom against a terrakion who with 1 energy can 1shot you and with ampharos they would need a pluspower to 1shot your ampharos prime if he had a rainbow.

Yeah, but it can be used as fire energy, too. If he uses it as fire energy, then that means no fighting energy cards!
I'm going to go on a hunch that you don't understand what "provides every type of Energy but provides only 1 Energy at a time" means. It means that the Energy is Fire-type, as well as Fighting (and every other type), but the quantity of Energy it provides is one (not two, or nine).

The only drawbacks to using Rainbow over Fighting are the damage counter on placement, weakness to Lost Remover, and the inability to shuffle it back into the deck with Super Rod or Flower Shop Lady (or returning to hand with Energy Retrieval).

:nonono:No no no no no, you didn't nderstand me. I mean that , if he uses them at a Fire Pokemon, then he won't have any Fighting Energies to put in his Fighting Pokemon. And moving Special Energy cards from Pokemon to Pokemon is a litle more difficult in the current format.

PS::eek::eek::eek:"Gulp" How did you make yur profile sprite move?!

:nonono:No no no no no, you didn't nderstand me. I mean that , if he uses them at a Fire Pokemon, then he won't have any Fighting Energies to put in his Fighting Pokemon. And moving Special Energy cards from Pokemon to Pokemon is a litle more difficult in the current format.

PS::eek::eek::eek:"Gulp" How did you make yur profile sprite move?!
No, and I still don't understand you. What do you mean by using Energy "at a Fire Pokemon"? Do you mean attaching them to a Fire Pokemon? There are none in this deck, just Fighting, Lightning, and Colorless.

The animated avatar was from one of the "choose your own avatar" days. I made a hovering, shiny version of my Porygon that I submitted for an avatar contest a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back