Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Amphydos: No Energy Fo U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yall i was feeling bored and decided to come up with a new deck.
Format: HGSS-On

Pokemon:19
4x Ampharos Prime
4x Flaafy HGSS
4x Mareep HGSS
2x Gyarados TK (this one looks the coolest)
2x Magikarp CL
1x Manaphy UL
1x Dodrio UD
1x Doduo UD

Trainers: 25
3x Pokemon Collector
2x Professor Elm's Training Method
4x Pokemon Communication
4x Rare Candy
2x Professor Juniper
2x Pluspower
2x Switch
2x Lost Remover
2x Junk Arm
1x Flower Shop Lady
1x Professor Oak's New Theory

Energy:16
4x Double Colorless
6x Water
6x Lightning

Strategy: Get out as many amphy as you can quickly, and let their conductivity bodies do the rest. You want to do the inferno fandango or rain dance? Sure, let's dance, but it'll cost you some HP per energy. :)
The gyarados is there for his Hyper Beam, you hit them for 80 and they discard an enrgy, making them damage themselves to attach another one. The Manaphy is in here because it is a decent start now. Free retreat, and its colorless attack lets you shuffle your hand and draw five, yes, please. Dodrio is less retreat, etc. the trainers and supporters are standard, elm replaced bebe kind of so yeah. candy is still candy even if they nerfed it. plus power should be sneaked into all decks now, just because things tend to have odd amounts of hp nowadays so +10 For The Knock! Lost Remover is make them get rid of their fancy Double Colorless and make them give up HP to play more down.

Matchups: I need to actually test this first ;P so heres predictability

ReshiBoar: Good/ Very Good
Depends you has the better start, but if you can get some ampahy's out there they will be at your mercy, plus having gyarados around to one shot their weakness helps too.

Donphan: Even/ Not Good
Good Start is crucial here, set up amphy and then Gyarados Tank like a pro. If they set up donphan and you have no gdos, i only have one piece of advice. Flip The Table and /RageQuit, But not really.

I dont know whats going to be in this meta yet so we will have to see.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Juniper. you have junk arm's for a reason :p So,
-2 Juniper
+2 Professor Oak's New Theory
-1 Phanaphy (unless you want to bluff a donphan deck? 1 for a start isn't reliable :eek:)
-1 Lost Remover (nowadays, most decks MIGHT have 4 special energy... but getting all of them out is unlikely, except steel)
+2 energy search/Interviewer's Questions to get your energies out. :)

Looks like a hilariously fun deck, though! :D I might try it! :D

I'm not a fan of Juniper. you have junk arm's for a reason :p So,
-2 Juniper
+2 Professor Oak's New Theory
-1 Phanaphy (unless you want to bluff a donphan deck? 1 for a start isn't reliable :eek:)
-1 Lost Remover (nowadays, most decks MIGHT have 4 special energy... but getting all of them out is unlikely, except steel)
+2 energy search/Interviewer's Questions to get your energies out. :)

Looks like a hilariously fun deck, though! :D I might try it! :D

It actually is, I have a varient of it although no one helps me with the deck, and I have thought of this before HGSS was even thought of! D: but regardless... >.>

btw, those pkmn Communications hate me, I never use them T-T

oh btw, you should add that it fails against a Seperioir deck, those heal way to fast to do much damage

YOu can also remover a lost remover and a rare candy, maybe even a flaaffy and one or two PKMN Communications for 2/3 PONT and add a flower shop lady

It actually is, I have a varient of it although no one helps me with the deck, and I have thought of this before HGSS was even thought of! D: but regardless... >.>

btw, those pkmn Communications hate me, I never use them T-T

oh btw, you should add that it fails against a Seperioir deck, those heal way to fast to do much damage

YOu can also remover a lost remover and a rare candy, maybe even a flaaffy and one or two PKMN Communications for 2/3 PONT and add a flower shop lady

You are quite right about the serperior bit. I went against one with 3 ampharos to his 4 serperiors. It didnt work. we were getting nowehere but i was getting rid of his energies. I had to have someone call time for me to win with an early prize lead.

This deck is ridiculously fun to play against reshiboar when you watch them bang their heads on the table as they inferno fandango their way into oblivion

---------- Post added 05/09/2011 at 08:18 PM ----------

made some changes and realizaed i only had 57 cards XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back