2 Night Maint
4 Rare Candy
4 TVR
4 Potion

Energy: 14
4 Special Metal
4 Scramble
6 Basic Metal

Strategy: I know it might be hard to find a strategy in this deck, but it has one... Behold the power-synergy!

Terraforming - Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 5 cards from your deck and put them back on top of your deck in any order. This power can't be used if Aggron is affected by a Special Condition. (Poke-POWER)
+
Miracle Oracle - Once during your turn (before your attack), you may draw a card. Then, discard a card from your hand. If you discard an Energy card, draw 1 more card. This power can't be used if Bronzong is affected by a Special Condition.

I call it "Miracle-forming". Cause you look at the top five cards of your deck, then draw the one you need. It's just like Ludicargo, except ITS METAL TYPE!!!

Magnezone gets you your free retreat for Aggron. Magneton works alot like it does for Delcatty, by getting basic energy out of your discard. Now you can Miracle Oracle FOR TWO!!!

my little padawan girl finished ninth in the championship france(junior division)

with
aggron > 3ex 2 PK
lairon 2
aaron 4
altaria ex 2-2

with the MT , It will be interesting to play :thumb: , if do not see infernape and lucario :lol:

what about using budew as a starter to help get a rare candy, might shorten up the wait time. I had a n aggron deck that combo'd well with Blastoise delta as it kills aggrons weakness. enraged linear attack is usefull for bench hitting too. I've never tried a combo like above though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back