Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

An MLT Candwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajo Okira

Ok this an idea me and a few of my friends were playing with...

Pokemon: 17
Lugia Ex: 2
Mantine d: 3
Chimecho d: 2
Larvitar d(DS): 4
Pupitar (UF): 2
Tyranitar d: 4

Tainers: 29

Holon Transciever: 3
Holon Mentor: 2
Holon Lass: 2
Holon Adventurer: 2
Power Tree: 4
Switch: 2
Warp Point: 2
Windstorm: 2
Pokemon Reversal: 4
Copycat: 2
Great Ball: 2
Master Ball: 2

Energy: 14
Fire: 6
Water: 4
Lightning: 4

Idea is simple enough, all you do get two mantine two tyranitars and a lugia. then you try to burn the candle quick...

for later on you can fight with a tyranitar as well.

So constructive criticism please, no flames or trolls please.

try a 1-1 espeon d tech to heal the damage from your mantines or it is limited and costly. chimecho really isn't needed as you can power tree and leave the spot for espy

Candwich? Never had one of those...

Bob's deck huh?

3-4 Windstorm are needed. 2 won't cut it. 2 is pushing it, but might work actually.

What's the primary start? Lugia ex? 11 basics, and not a single one helps you setup. Most basics are delta, so I'm going to recommend Holon's Castform. W/o Chimecho, 3 Mantine, W/ Chimecho, only 2 Mantine needed.

Lass is useless. You want the energy either in the discard or on top of your deck. In your hand only helps you lay down an energy each turn.

Power Tree/Mantine/Chimecho is overdoing it IMHO. Chimecho and Power Tree have the same exact result, and bringing back 2 energy cards to your hand isn't going to be needed. I can understand using both so if one is useless, the other can be used, but you atleast don't need to run 4 Power Tree. Chimecho won't be useless against all the decks out there.

2 switch/2 warp point? Not needed IMHO. Lugia was one retreat, right? What will be retreating the most? I don't see a lot of retreating in this deck. I'd go 1/1 Switch/Warp Point.

4 Pokemon Reversal is needed. And it's a shame. Because this deck has no bench attacking ability at all, and that will lead to most of the losses for this deck.

Great Ball/Masterball? For what? MAYBE masterball, but Mentor should be all you need for basics, which is pretty much the whole deck other than Tyranitar.

Lugia ex by itself is a subpar pokemon. It only has one attack, meaning that if your opponent throws a stuborn pokemon at you, your only effective answers are Tyranitar delta, in which you can't even attack with (for now atleast). And if you have to KO it with Lugia, there goes 3 energy to KO something stupid.

Mantine is nice, but it will take damage. The espeon d is not a bad idea. I'm not saying it's the best idea, but it's far from the worst idea.

Good luck with the idea Bob :p

Lol Wierdly enough Bob has not quite seen my deck idea for this yet, but yes the discussion we had over it was the point hm...

editing the deck, and it will hopefully have a better start...

Pokemon: 17
Lugia Ex: 2
Mantine d: 3
Holon Castform: 2
Larvitar d(DS): 3
Tyranitar d: 3
Eevee(DS): 1
Espeon d: 1
Chimecho d: 1

Tainers: 28

Holon Transciever: 3
Holon Mentor: 2
Holon Adventurer: 2
Power Tree: 3
Holon Research Tower: 2
Holon Ruins: 1
Switch: 1
Warp Point: 1
Windstorm: 2
Rare Candy: 2
Master Ball: 3

Fire: 6
Water: 4

Last edited:
You might as well run 4 Castform, and to take advantage of the 8 basics that are delta.

Pokemon: 19
Lugia Ex: 1
Mantine d: 2
Larvitar d(DS): 4
Tyranitar d: 4
Eevee: 1
Espeon D: 1
Holon's Castform: 4

Tainers: 27
Holon Transciever: 4
Holon Mentor: 3
Holon Adventurer: 1
Holon Researcher: 2
Holon Scientist: 1
Power Tree: 2
Switch: 1
Warp Point: 1
Windstorm: 3
Rare Candy: 3

Fire: 3
Water: 3
Delta Rainbow: 4

This is a better list from what I had seen on Post 1. I tryed to add Primes Post and
Mr. Meches Post into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back