Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Announcing Orlando's newest League!

Professor Renee

Hey Pokemon players, Orlando is pleased to announce its newest league location, Sci-Fi City on Highway 50. This place is huge, lots of great fun friendly people. League space will be open from 10am until .... whenever.

Be sure to say hi to Jim, Mark and Sandy, they are some great people, and look forward to meeting our Pokemon family.

See ya on Saturday 10am!

Renee'

The Gorn said:
Renee, are you running the Sci-Fi City league?

Will the Casselberry league continue?

I will be running the SciFi city league, and will not be continuing the Casselberry league. After speaking at lenngth with the Store owners and managers, the Sci Fi City store is more of what Pokemon players and their families are looking for. Although there is gaming of all types there, the focus is on customer service and being "family oriented". Nothing negative about the Casselberry location, just seems like Sci Fi might be a better fit for us.

I've got to admit that I love Sci-Fi City and have always wondered why there was no league there (perhaps there was in the past).

This is great news for us. Closer and we like the store. What about premier events? Sci-Fi City or Casselberry? (Or somewhere else?)

Well looks like I wont be showing up at this new leage much my Mom says its WAY out of her way. Oh well :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The Gorn said:
I've got to admit that I love Sci-Fi City and have always wondered why there was no league there (perhaps there was in the past).

This is great news for us. Closer and we like the store. What about premier events? Sci-Fi City or Casselberry? (Or somewhere else?)

At this point League now... but future has possiblities for Premier events.

I know I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Update for the New Orlando League

Every league member that attends our first league at Sci-Fi-City will receive a special welcome bag that will include pokemon goodies, cards, collectibles, etc.

See ya there!

We won't be there for a few weeks. Caitlin's got some things going on and she won't be around.

But I can't wait! We stop there quite often returning from Melbourne after league. (and when we lived in NC, we'd always go to Sci-Fi City when we were down here visiting family and friends!)

We'll probably see you on Aug. 6th.

When's Ivan's birthday?

The Gorn said:
We won't be there for a few weeks. Caitlin's got some things going on and she won't be around.

But I can't wait! We stop there quite often returning from Melbourne after league. (and when we lived in NC, we'd always go to Sci-Fi City when we were down here visiting family and friends!)

We'll probably see you on Aug. 6th.

When's Ivan's birthday?

I'm glad you guys are happy about the move, the location just seems a great fit! Ivan's b'day is the 19th, but I am planning a fun silly day at SciFi on the 23rd.

Last edited:
The Gorn said:
Dang! We won't be there on the 23rd. Our next visit will probably be Aug. 6th.

Bummer, but don't worry, we'll make sure we do some cool stuff at league when you guys are there. Thinking a tourney sounds good, maybe a few rounds of killer rabbits?

Professor Renee said:
Bummer, but don't worry, we'll make sure we do some cool stuff at league when you guys are there. Thinking a tourney sounds good, maybe a few rounds of killer rabbits?
don't know bout killer rabbits, but i'm stiil waitin on a game of werewolf.

Back