1 ATM Rock
1 Surprise! TM
1 Crystal Shard
1 Switch

Enery-16
12 Psychic
4 Boosts

~PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING~

Rare Candys are not really need in this deck Since i have 3 Kirlia but i Might run 2 Rare candy or 2 Kirlia dont know yet. There reason i running Pidgeot is because one its better then Marcargo and the other thing i just can run Counter Gym and if VEX a problem i can mostly likely can kill it in one hit so thats not a problem. There no point of running BF if people are to scared of running Rock-lock, Dragtrode,ETC. so there going to be 2 or 1 card that i dont need in the match that y im not running it. Only Deck i scare of right now is DEX/GEX Deck i think that deck will OWNZ me Bad but that y i need Your help me to prevent that happin

Rate/Comment/Fix

Quoting you, if people are scared of running the decks rocklock/dragtrode/etc, and you have no fear of those dark-power pokemon, wouldnt you also have no fear of dark pokemon with resistance to psychic?

Only 34 pokemon resistant to psychic, and they are hardly ever played anymore.

With that said, -2 magnetic, +2 ancient tomb.

If you see psychic pokemon, surprise your gex into one of the normal gardys, so that way you won't be weak anymore. Both are decent attackers anyways.

Trainer-20
2 Rare Candy
2 CopyCat
3 Steven
3 Celio
1 magnetic storm
2 Ancient tomb
1 ATM Rock
2 Surprise! TM
1 Switch
3 trainer slots

Enery-16
12 Psychic
4 Boosts

I've let you have 3 trainer slots. Dropped the shard, you have pidgeot/switch...why are you using shard? dropped one celio and one steven.. steven isn't THAT great. you can search for any card you need, and if you have too many cards in your hand, you can't use steven anyhow. Added a surprise! and those two stadiums, simply to help you have more control over the game, making sure you aren't weak when you don't want to be. With those three slots, you can add anything you want. 2 swoop and a switch, 3 TVR, 3 cozmo, anything. I think it'll be more useful/consistent with the trainers i listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back