Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

another n00b note question

Hi !

I read a lot of topics about making notes, but I never saw some official ruling. So I have very simple question :

Can I make notes during game like writing cards on a paper after using Time Walk via Azelf LA of can I write cards in my opponent's hand after I use Weavile's Claw Snag or card in any deck after using Chatot G power ?

If not, please tell me why I am not allowed to make notes ? Whats wrong on write it ? I really dont see any reason why not to be allowed to write anything on paper ...

THX 4 all answers.

Why are you shouting at me?

Here is a link to the Compendium, with ALL of the official rulings:

http://compendium.pokegym.net/compendium-lvx.html

Here are the rulings:

Time Walk (Azelf - Legends Awakened)

Q. Can I rearrange the order of my prize cards after using Azelf's "Time Walk" Poke-POWER?
A. Yes, you can. (Oct 16, 2008 PUI Rules Team)

Q. Can I rearrange the order of my opponent's prize cards after they use Azelf's "Time Walk" Poke-POWER?
A. No, you may not. (Dec 18, 2008 PUI Rules Team)

Q. Can Azelf's "Time Walk" Poke-POWER let you choose any of your prizes that have already been turned face-up due to Gallade's "Psychic Cut" or Mawile's "Pick Out" attacks?
A. No, Time Walk let's you look and choose from your face-down prize cards only. (Jan 28, 2010 PUI Rules Team)

Q. Can you perform Azelf's "Time Walk" with no cards in your hand just to look at your prizes and rearrange them?
A. The word "may" is used in the wording of Time Walk, so you can choose to look without switching. Since not switching is a legal choice, you can also choose to look even if you cannot switch. (Jan 15, 2009 PUI Rules Team)

Q. If I want to take notes during a tournament about my game and I use Azelf's "Time Walk" Poke-POWER to look at my prizes, can I write down what those prizes are?
A. Any notes you take during a tournament must be confined to changes in the game state only. This does not include what the contents of your prizes are. (Oct 2, 2008 PUI Rules Team; Dec 4, 2008 PUI Rules Team)

The tournament guidelines state that you cannot take notes on anything other than game state.
Something that is not public knowledge is not game state.

Back