Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

another (possible format) ruling question

Dek

First of all, I want to say thanks for all the help on my special energy question. Now I have another question. So i'm thinking of using Switch in a deck. The only problem is that I only have one copy from E-Expedition, multiple copies of Switch from Base Set, and no copies from EX: Ruby and Saphire. Now I know that all 3 versions do the same action, but would all 3 versions be allowed in Nintendo's format?

remember only 4 maximum... not four from each set. There is a maximum limit of four of any identically named card, unless either the card states otherwise or they are basic energy cards.

Question

LOL :lol: No one will play Pokemon Reversal from R/S any more, the other one is much better ; ) To keep that from happening I think they'll only allow their cards PERIOD. Hopefully not though. I smell an Errata.

Flipping Out
--FlipsAreCool :lol:

In this case, would we be allowed to use the old Energy Search in a Nintendo only Format?

Last edited:
Well, I don't know about the base/LC energy search, but the fossil/Expedition energy search sure would be legal. ;)

i dont believe there was an Energy Search for base set.

ok, so im being picky :lol:

thank for all the help

-Arthas Zero

Back